Abu Hamza

Reynard

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not (just) being extradited for extremist preaching, but for the holding of prisoners in Yemen.

So we're extraditing him to a country that holds people without trial in places like Guantanamo and, in all probability, carries out 'extraordinary rendition'. So no hypocrisy there then.

Babar Ahmad is in a supermax jail? I didn't even know he had a second name!

3_babar%20the%20elephant.jpg

I'm assuming this picture was taken before he went in.

He's got no hands either. I wonder how he buttons his waistcoat?

Must have kept him in a zoo. How else could he have been in solitary for 8 years without charge?

So we're extraditing him to a country that holds people without trial in places like Guantanamo and, in all probability, carries out 'extraordinary rendition'. So no hypocrisy there then.

Yes, and we're doing so in line with both international and domestic law after his lengthy appeals process came to an end. Because people are being held without trial at Guantanamo doesn't mean we just disband the rest of the justice system, does it?

You are aware that one of the extradited guys has been held without trial in THIS country for near a decade I believe? And that 'extraordinary rendition' couldnt be carried out without our direct help? Oh, and we also encourage torture on British soil. Believe me, we cannot hold the high ground here.

You are aware that one of the extradited guys has been held without trial in THIS country for near a decade I believe? And that 'extraordinary rendition' couldnt be carried out without our direct help? Oh, and we also encourage torture on British soil. Believe me, we cannot hold the high ground here.

Ach we could have tortured him easy enough here, by raising the price on Brasso........

Actually, my first thoughts on the magee disappearance linked to possible criminal complaint was he had fecked off to France, but is it possible to be a gas fitter with one hand?

Yes, and we're doing so in line with both international and domestic law after his lengthy appeals process came to an end. Because people are being held without trial at Guantanamo doesn't mean we just disband the rest of the justice system, does it?

The US recognition of and support for International law is ropey at best. If we're going to meet our obligations under international law we should expect the same from others. Unless you're one of the US apologists who believe that that nation should work under a different set of standards from the rest.

A friend of mine in London, a mobile mechanic, was called to a job fixing a motorbike in Finsbury Park. The bike was in the front garden so he set to work mucking around with it there. This was at the time Hamza was having to "preach" in the street because he'd been kicked out of the mosque for being an extremist bampot. Anyway, he was preaching away not 50 yards from where my mate was fixing this bike and he says it was just pure hatred Hamza was spouting. He was calling for Jews to be exterminated, telling the crowd to go up to Golders Green and "kill a kike for Allah", to ignore the kaffir laws, to spit in their faces etc etc etc. This went on for ages until my mate started firing up the motorbike at which point the two policemen who had been standing watching Hamza without saying a word came over and told him to stop making a noise with the motorbike as it was creating a disturbance. When it was pointed out that Hamza was inciting murder and hatred, the cops told him to "shut the f**k up or piss off before we nick you".

Hamza is pure poison and we're well shot of him.

A friend of mine in London, a mobile mechanic, was called to a job fixing a motorbike in Finsbury Park. The bike was in the front garden so he set to work mucking around with it there. This was at the time Hamza was having to "preach" in the street because he'd been kicked out of the mosque for being an extremist bampot. Anyway, he was preaching away not 50 yards from where my mate was fixing this bike and he says it was just pure hatred Hamza was spouting. He was calling for Jews to be exterminated, telling the crowd to go up to Golders Green and "kill a kike for Allah", to ignore the kaffir laws, to spit in their faces etc etc etc. This went on for ages until my mate started firing up the motorbike at which point the two policemen who had been standing watching Hamza without saying a word came over and told him to stop making a noise with the motorbike as it was creating a disturbance. When it was pointed out that Hamza was inciting murder and hatred, the cops told him to "shut the f**k up or piss off before we nick you".

Hamza is pure poison and we're well shot of him.

There certainly seemed to be a high level of tolerance for the blatant hatred big Abu was spouting. Would someone of a similarly vile nature doing a regular and prolonged public gig where the message was "Kill all Muslims" be offered the same freedom to preach their fucked up world view? You would hope not, obviously, but I can't help but think it would be shut down an awful lot quicker than Abu's hate perty.

An old mate of mine told me he once had an Abu-related problem at Glasgow airport. He was going on holiday with his lass. As he shuffled along the line through customs he opened his passport to find his photo had been replaced by one of Hamza. His flatmate had gotten creative - and hilarious! - the previous night when my pal had left his luggage and passport out in preparation for the early start to the airport the next day.

Customs officials are not known for their humour, and of course they were less than impressed with the situation. Neither was my mate - he had two or three grams of cocaine wrapped up and stashed in his mouth. He figured he wouldn't have to do any talking in customs and could just breeze through with it. When he realised he was entering a bit of a situation he had to dry swallow his gear before attempting to explain himself. Fortunately the Hamza photo wasn't secured with good glue and after much apologising and as good an explanation as he could offer, he got through and off on his hols. He shat the drugs out the next day and it was all's well that ends well in an arse-to-nose fashion.

You have to imagine his flatmate was deeply, deeply satisfied with his work on that one. biggrin.gif

There certainly seemed to be a high level of tolerance for the blatant hatred big Abu was spouting. Would someone of a similarly vile nature doing a regular and prolonged public gig where the message was "Kill all Muslims" be offered the same freedom to preach their fucked up world view? You would hope not, obviously, but I can't help but think it would be shut down an awful lot quicker than Abu's hate perty.

An old mate of mine told me he once had an Abu-related problem at Glasgow airport. He was going on holiday with his lass. As he shuffled along the line through customs he opened his passport to find his photo had been replaced by one of Hamza. His flatmate had gotten creative - and hilarious! - the previous night when my pal had left his luggage and passport out in preparation for the early start to the airport the next day.

Customs officials are not known for their humour, and of course they were less than impressed with the situation. Neither was my mate - he had two or three grams of cocaine wrapped up and stashed in his mouth. He figured he wouldn't have to do any talking in customs and could just breeze through with it. When he realised he was entering a bit of a situation he had to dry swallow his gear before attempting to explain himself. Fortunately the Hamza photo wasn't secured with good glue and after much apologising and as good an explanation as he could offer, he got through and off on his hols. He shat the drugs out the next day and it was all's well that ends well in an arse-to-nose fashion.

You have to imagine his flatmate was deeply, deeply satisfied with his work on that one. biggrin.gif

Did he use two wire coathangers to sift his shite looking for the coke? Just to keep the Hamza theme going.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19709599

:D

It's just a pity that this bigoted Islamic f**k wasted millions of pounds of taxpayers money and vile parasitical lawyers got rich of the back of this p***k. But it looks like we can finally be rid of the c**t.:D

Only took them about 10 years. Proof that the justice system works.

if only he said it all on twitter he'd be jailed asap.

</h1>

<h1 class="story-header">Azhar Ahmed convicted of offensive Facebook message

_62903279_ahmed.jpg Ahmed had posted the message on Facebook just days after the soldiers death Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

A teenager has been found guilty of posting an offensive Facebook message following the deaths of six British soldiers in Afghanistan.

Azhar Ahmed, 19, of Ravensthorpe, West Yorkshire, was charged with sending a grossly offensive communication.

He told Huddersfield Magistrates Court he accepted the message had been "unacceptable" but had denied it was "grossly offensive".

The judge said his comments were "derogatory" and "inflammatory".

The six soldiers were killed by an improvised explosive device (IED) in Lashkar Gah on 6 March in the deadliest single attack on British forces in Afghanistan since 2001.

Sgt Nigel Coupe, 33, of 1st Battalion The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment, was killed alongside Cpl Jake Hartley, 20, Pte Anthony Frampton, 20, Pte Christopher Kershaw, 19, Pte Daniel Wade, 20, and Pte Daniel Wilford, 21, all of 3rd Battalion the Yorkshire Regiment.

'So upsetting' The offensive message, which said "all soldiers should die and go to hell", was posted by Ahmed just two days later on 8 March.

Ahmed told the court he was only trying to make his point that many other deaths in Afghanistan were being ignored and added he had no idea it would cause so much upset.

He said he replied with apologies to many people who commented on his Facebook page and when some told him they had lost relatives in Afghanistan he realised how serious it was.

"That's when I realised it was unacceptable for them to see something so upsetting and distressing, to write something like that," he added.

District Judge Jane Goodwin said Ahmed's Facebook remarks were "derogatory, disrespectful and inflammatory".

He will be sentenced later.

pussy riot uk.

Archived