Abu Hamza

Reynard

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC apologises for revealing corruption

We pay the BBC to perform a public service to provide impartial broadcasting yet this statement clearly suggests that they don't think it's in the public interest to know that a person in an unelected position has been allowed access to influence the decisions of the home secretary.

Of course not. They know on which side their bread is buttered.

On the actual topic - good riddance to the lot of them. The correct decision has been made.

Of course not. They know on which side their bread is buttered.

On the actual topic - good riddance to the lot of them. The correct decision has been made.

I have some mixed feelings, given the American record, but over the piece, I'm glad he's no longer going to be our problem, so good riddance to them all!

good riddance to the lot of them.

good riddance to them all!

Daily Mail comments for this pish. :lol:

Of course, by "the lot of them" and "them all" we mean all the one-eyed and one-handed proponents of terrorism who have consistently preached racial and religious hatred for decades while collecting substantial benefits from the state they preach against and holding hostages in Yemen...

The Daily Mail folks just mean Muslims.

Daily Mail comments for this pish. :lol:

Of course, by "the lot of them" and "them all" we mean all the one-eyed and one-handed proponents of terrorism who have consistently preached racial and religious hatred for decades while collecting substantial benefits from the state they preach against and holding hostages in Yemen...

The Daily Mail folks just mean Muslims.

Yes - for the avoidance of doubt, I meant those being extradited in accordance with their legal and human rights after a lengthy and exhaustive appeals process.

He's not (just) being extradited for extremist preaching, but for the holding of prisoners in Yemen.

Fine, if he's been convicted of a crime then he should go through proper procedure.

I can't pretend his preaching ever bothered me in the slightest, I guess I'm just not as outraged by him as I should be.

Fine, if he's been convicted of a crime then he should go through proper procedure.

I can't pretend his preaching ever bothered me in the slightest, I guess I'm just not as outraged by him as I should be.

My understanding is that the hordes weren't so much seething about his preaching than about Preaching While on Benefits (PWB).

My understanding is that the hordes weren't so much seething about his preaching than about Preaching While on Benefits (PWB).

Well of course. If you're going to come here and preach death to "our lads" then you better contribute and pay your tax.

The two things aren't really linked though. Holds bampot political views = fine (if anything that should help you fit in).

As a resident of this country he is entitled to benefits and, like any other resident, he has every right to claim them regardless of his political views.

Well of course. If you're going to come here and preach death to "our lads" then you better contribute and pay your tax.

The two things aren't really linked though. Holds bampot political views = fine (if anything that should help you fit in).

As a resident of this country he is entitled to benefits and, like any other resident, he has every right to claim them regardless of his political views.

NotThePars has it right. He was scrounging off the great British public. Our stout yeomen and shed-based artisans were paying for his vile preaching of hate. This upset a lot of people, many of whom read the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1329276/Abu-Hamzas-home-40k-makeover-paid-taxpayers.html

Archived