Clach info

welshbairn

• 4 weeks later...

re. Fort William v Clach on Saturday 22nd

I'm gambling on this going ahead, bus from Inverness is £11.20 today, £15.70 if you buy it Friday or Saturday. Not that I'm mean or anything.. ph34r.gif

Latest from Fort William:

At Claggan Park. The pitch is looking ok. Fingers crossed the torrential rain forecast just blows on by us.

This particular game is very, very important to The Fort. We desperately want to host the Simon Shields Memorial Trophy at Claggan Park this year. We all want to show our love and respect for Simon and we want to give our fans an opportunity to do so too. — at Fort William Football Club, Claggan Park.

Good to read the positive comments about the lillywhites. You should see plenty of goals on Saturday when the Fort visit. Glad to see you're getting right behind the team welshbairn.

Just to let you know there is plans to build a new enclosure. (a replacement for the old wine shed)

On the playing side Sam Urquhart has been transfer listed. Very good player with a lot of potential. Noticed he was on the team sheet as a sub for the Huntly game but Paul Brindle was there instead.

The team is playing well and it was a great result against Huntly. Was really impressed by Sean Ellis and Paul Brindle coming of the bench. A good few players that could have played were also missing so the squad is looking good.

I'm going to miss the next couple of games due to work. Need to get a Monday to Friday job!

According to Clach's Facebook/Twitter feed the club's lottery of £18750 has been won - the biggest ever football club lottery in the Highlands.

Rumours that it was won by the chairman's wife are totally unfounded. biggrin.gif

According to Clach's Facebook/Twitter feed the club's lottery of £18750 has been won - the biggest ever football club lottery in the Highlands.

Rumours that it was won by the chairman's wife are totally unfounded. biggrin.gif

Find it a bit weird that the official FB, Twitter and website complain about lack of coverage when they didn't even mention it themselves! blink.gif

No match comments either, or warnings of postponed matches, just a few pics of someone at an Amsterdam gig with a Clach scarf. laugh.gif

I read a small article in the Highland News stuck on page 3 and about the size of a matchbox that the Clach Lottery of £18750 had been won last week.......this was the biggest football club Lottery win EVER in the Highlands and should have had more coverage. Congratulations to the winners Linda and Jake Williamson.
Edited by welshbairn

Find it a bit weird that the official FB, Twitter and website complain about lack of coverage when they didn't even mention it themselves! blink.gif

No match comments either, or warnings of postponed matches, just a few pics of someone at an Amsterdam gig with a Clach scarf. laugh.gif

Yeah the updates on these are infrequent and random to say the least!

Seen as there's no SPL action at the moment for £8, I think I may well pop down to Grant St this weekend and support my wee team.

Alas I won't be at scenic Gayfield tomorrow but I am aiming to get down to Grant Street for this game. With Clach going well and the local SPL sides on their break there should be a better than average crowd. Fingers crossed there isn't a bad frost tonight.

Alas I won't be at scenic Gayfield tomorrow but I am aiming to get down to Grant Street for this game. With Clach going well and the local SPL sides on their break there should be a better than average crowd. Fingers crossed there isn't a bad frost tonight.

Game's off. mad.gif