Clach info

welshbairn

14 minutes ago, RayBees said:

Was at the game yesterday and clearly the board have resigned en masse as some sort of extreme reaction to that. Would be interested to know the real story.

As an extreme reaction to what?

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As an extreme reaction to what?

Bad joke, never mind. Anyway I used to work with the Clach chairman and he's totally committed to the club so it's a total mystery and surprise to hear this news.

8 minutes ago, RayBees said:

Bad joke, never mind. Anyway I used to work with the Clach chairman and he's totally committed to the club so it's a total mystery and surprise to hear this news.

I've talked to him a few times and he's really sound, as are all three. I don't get it at all.

I assume Scott will join his dad on the board at Brora.  But this was a surprising announcement to say the least.

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Clach have some right numpties in their support, including me. I thought the Supporters Trust was just a token thing where you paid a tenner a year and got a wee badge or something, turns out they own 70% of the club and have just decided to punch themselves very hard in the face.

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/sport/former-chairman-explains-why-he-and-two-directors-resigned-f-345451/

I'm sure they'll all be queuing up to help out in the middle of winter when the club need them most when they are all bored and not bothering going to every game

Posted (edited)

The Clach situation is more complicated than I thought, definitely two sides to it. I'll be staying schtum until I know the full story. 

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

The Clach situation is more complicated than I thought, definitely two sides to it. I'll be staying schtum until I know the full story. 

Hopefully it works out well for Clach because it would be sad to see this city with a part time League One and no Highland League representation.

27 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Hopefully it works out well for Clach because it would be sad to see this city with a part time League One and no Highland League representation.

I don't think there's any danger of that, just some short term turbulence. 

• 5 weeks later...