Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Another day, another Lolathon from The Rangers

Rangers defender Sebastian Faure hits back at Light Blues critics and says it's not easy playing on 's**** pitches'

FRENCH defender Sebastian Faure last night lashed out at Rangers' critics and accused Ibrox fans of being too harsh on the club.

Sebastien Faure last night blasted back at Rangers’ critics and insisted the team’s achievements have been “staggering”.

Despite romping to the League One title without suffering a defeat, Ally McCoist’s men have copped stick for their performances.

And fans raged at the players when they suffered a shock defeat to Raith Rovers in the Ramsdens Cup Final.

But French defender Faure returned fire as he insisted:

? Fans expect Gers to play like Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

? Any other club in Scotland aside from Celtic would have lost three or four games in League One by now.

? Gers have been forced to play on “s*****” pitches.

? It’s impossible to take more than two touches in the lower leagues.

Faure, who moved to Ibrox from Lyon in 2012, said: “The fans have seen the club in the top division for 140 years and because our name is Rangers they think we are still a Premier League team.

“They expect us to win every game 6-0 and play like Barcelona or Bayern Munich. But that is not possible.

“We have to play on some s***** pitches and that is not easy. Put any team from the Premiership, except maybe Celtic, into League One and they'd have lost three or four games by now.

“Our opponents want to beat us at all costs. The fans think we should just take one or two touches on the ball but that is not possible.

“What we have achieved is staggering. So it’s fair to say the fans are a bit harsh with us. But that is the way they have always been so we are used to it.”

Faure, though, relishes running out to a packed Ibrox and can’t wait to take on Celtic in an Old Firm game once Rangers get back to the big time.

The 23-year-old said: “At Ibrox you feel you’re playing an English Premier League fixture with the huge crowd. If a top French club fell so far down the league ladder they wouldn’t get so many fans.

“I’m looking forward to playing against Celtic. It would p*** me off to leave without playing an Old Firm game.

“We hope to meet them in a cup tie next season. It is a game like no other.

“For the players who will have helped the club win three promotions it will be a historic achievement. It is a huge adventure to be part of the comeback. It will leave an indelible memory.

“The club may have gone down but its aura remains intact.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-defender-sebastian-faure-hit-3434882

Other teams would have lost 3 or 4 games by now....

What about Sevco's performances against higher league opponents, QOS, ICT and Dundee Utd at home too.

ALLY McCOIST admits Rangers could lose a transfer tug of war with Hearts for Kris Boyd.

The manager is keen on bringing the striker back to Ibrox this summer when his contract expires at Kilmarnock.

But Jambos gaffer Gary Locke revealed at the weekend Boyd is also on his radar, now that the Tynecastle club have been saved from liquidation.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-could-lose-out-hearts-3441156

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just read some of that Rangers Media!! unbelievable, what planet are some of these guys on, "thick as shit" doesn't even come into it.

Brainless bile some of them.

Feel sorry for the few decent guys who try to post sense on there. Oh, and..............."Englandshire" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think he has a point - he just wanted to reinforce his intellectual position. i.e., that you couldnae fit a rizla between Vicky and PVS.

He'd make a great candidate for the TV game show "POINTLESS". :)

When I had a look at that, I saw this. Which one of P&B posted it? No-one can be THAT thick..............................can they?

william tor10
  • Loyal Bluenose
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

VOTE YES RANGERS ARE IN TROUBLE YOUS HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THE ARSE THAT SEEM ST THINK ITS ABOUT SELF DETERMINATION U AN IDIOT MY FATHER MY GRAND FATHER GAVE BLOOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL UNITED KINGDOM AND TRAITORS LIKE U TRY AND FORCE FAT ECK PISH DOON MA THROUT WELL IV SOME THING TO SAY TO U MATE U ARE NO RANGERS SUPPORTER UR WORSE THAN THE WANE RAPISTS AT LEAST WE NO WHAT THEY ARE TRAITORS ARE THE WORST

:1eye

When I had a look at that, I saw this. Which one of P&B posted it? No-one can be THAT thick..............................can they?

:1eye

Yes and unfortunately there are many like him among that species support. I've stood shoulder to shoulder with them. One day, i looked around me and the venom and bile coming from those hideously contorted faces made me feel physically sick. I guess that was my moment of enlightenment. Never been back, even in the away section. Truly a sub-species of the Human race and without doubt Scotland's shame - although most would quite happily deny being Scottish - :(

Yes and unfortunately there are many like him among that species support. I've stood shoulder to shoulder with them. One day, i looked around me and the venom and bile coming from those hideously contorted faces made me feel physically sick. I guess that was my moment of enlightenment. Never been back, even in the away section. Truly a sub-species of the Human race and without doubt Scotland's shame - although most would quite happily deny being Scottish - :(

I would happily deny them being human.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/i-couldn-t-put-up-with-what-mccoist-has-says-knox-1-3391913

On the one hand, McCoist has been able to work his way through Leagues 1 and 2 with a squad that has been acknowledged as the second most expensive in Scotland. In mitigation, he has found himself hamstrung in the transfer market at times by the continuing uncertainty over Rangers’ future and budgetary outlook, and it was this predicament that attracted sympathy from Knox.

What bloody asylum do these Sally apologists live in? £67m flushed down the pan and poor Sally having to make do with just the 2nd biggest budget and the biggest squad of players in the country. A predicament that attracts sympathy? :bairn