Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

in relation to hb I have shamelessly stolen this from jamaldo on one of the top fives. if only I had seen it a few days earlier :(

552e5c13dd99c492f97a0cdedfca56414040244d

FFS it would now appear that you have now indubitably taken it way way too far :blink:

Aye, OK, he made a c**t of it.

If Cammy had been in the goals, he'd never have made that mistake.

Is Killie missing him yet?

He is a decent keeper, after all.

Ironically, they've probably got a better keeper now, in Craig Samson.

:lol::lol:

High time I had another laugh at Rangers.

A lot of the coverage of yesterday on TV and Radio really did peddle the line that Rangers played well, as if they really were a plucky, lower league side. That would have been the case had they re-built remotely sensibly, with their own youngsters and a few experienced lower league stalwarts.

But they didn't. Instead, they signed some of the better top flight players around, paid them fortunes and made them worse.

It's very important to remember that the much costlier side on display yesterday, belonged to Rangers.

Rangers absolutely deserve to be laughed at.

I'll do it again - :lol::lol: .

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Scottish football is truly dead. Celtic win the title, Aberdeen win the league cup and now a chance for Dundee utd or st Johnstone for the Scottish cup. A nice even spread for silverware poor rangers couldn't even win the Harry ramsdens cup

Disscussing potential new managers on RM, great wind up, i laughed:

Expecting some abuse but I'm going to stick my neck out and say: Prince Harry. And yep I mean the real Prince, not Harry Redknackers

First off we would need a head coach as well of course- I'm thinking outside the box about what role a 'manager' can play these days.

PH could be the figurehead for the club. He has proven leadership ability and has put his life on the line for his country. Our loyalty to the crown would be a major draw for him and ensure a stedfast support for him from our otherwise fickle fans. He needs a job now he's not going back to Afghanistan and opening primary schools in third world commonwealth countries is not going to keep this young man interested. What better role than leading one of the great institutions of the kingdom? The excitment and intensity that the job brings would keep him out of the clubs. The whole world would hear about this and it would put us back on the map. Imagine a round of 'God Save the Queen' at Ibrox when he brings his granny to a game! I think we could potentially save the union with this move.

Like I said just trying to think outside the box and I KNOW he doesnt have a football background but he would have a head coach under him (who could avoid some of the limelight and pressure) and he would learn as he goes along anyway.

So don't shoot me down- think about it.....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=267882&st=200

:lol:

Edited by Lex