Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Original or not you can't question it's validity.A quick trawl of the posts on here shows that,as ever there's only one show in this town.

We can't have constantly failed if we are top of the division,how about we say,some disappointing results,or like your old school report card "could do better"

Speaking of report cards, there's a few errors in your post there. Can you spot them? :1eye

Congratulations again by the way, on being top of the 3rd Division with a budget second only to Celtic's. Domestic cups anyone? :lol:

Yes,I take your point,we seem to have failed our way to the top of the division....

Many thanks for admitting your obsession though,it's the first step on the road to recovery...

Oh Christ - another half-wit going on about obsession.

Obviously, I can't speak for others, but will say once more that I am indeed utterly obsessed by Rangers and their recent difficulties. Why, oh why would this make a Rangers fan feel any better about the shameful behaviour of his club and it's ensuing humiliation?

Oh Christ - another half-wit going on about obsession.

Obviously, I can't speak for others, but will say once more that I am indeed utterly obsessed by Rangers and their recent difficulties. Why, oh why would this make a Rangers fan feel any better about the shameful behaviour of his club and it's ensuing humiliation?

I cannae get enough about the death of the Blue Vermin and the demise of Newcunto F.C.

It's f*cking hilarious......

F*ck the lot of them !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still laughing my bollox off...........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NEWCUNTO F.C :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as they are more interested in guarding "walls" in another Country than saving their pitiful Club, then i'll keep chuckiling. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Need a laugh on a wet and windy morning.............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BLUE VERMIN ( DECEASED ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NEWCUNTO F.C. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the still have child abuse to sing about and obsess over

ob·sess/əbˈses/

Verb:

• Preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent: "he was obsessed with thoughts of child abuse".
  • Be preoccupied in this way: "her Sevco supporting husband obsessed about child abuse".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...