Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

11 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Not at all. I asked you if you watched the last game and you didn't reply. AJ then explained how anyone that watched the games could see Rangers were tactically better, Fraser Foster saved you and people at the time agreed it could've easily and should've probably been a Rangers win. 

Feel free to post a sevco joke or a Walter White gif though. 

I love this nonsense "your keeper saved you" - he's a keeper, he's expected to save shots!!

if you actually watch the game again, everyone of the "wonder" saves, weren't , they were all run of the mill saves - Alan McGregor would have saved everyone of them and nobody would have made a big deal about it. In actual fact, Forster made a mess of one of the saves and almost allowed it to squirm under his body. This is just another of the rangers myths....

...we reached the European Cup semi, no you didn't, you were second in a group stage 

....it's the same club, it was the company that was liquidated (that's why all the badge kissers, davis, mcgregor, naismith, lafferty etc etc, were able to walk away from their contracts for free), if it was the same club, that wouldn't have been allowed to happen.

...we would have won the league if it had been played out - total speculation - Celtic could (I reckon would) have widened the gap, nobody knows for sure, but circumstances dictated that the league was called when it was, as agreed by the vast majority of clubs (as happened with most other leagues) - hearts fans think they would have avoided relegation as well, but, once again, there is as much of a case that they would have lost by even more points, had the games been played 

...we've got rid of Mike Ashley with the castore deal - no you didn't - rangers have just has to pay MA another tidy sum in compensation and the details are being kept secret as the fans won't like to hear the truth about how much he's stiffed you for again - there'll be no end of year accounts until they are legally forced to produce them.

... rangers (rip) the most successful team in the world - I'm sure Real Madrid would have been happy to argue that point

....the league didn't extend the season in 2008 - yes they did

5 minutes ago, justinjest said:

I love this nonsense "your keeper saved you" - he's a keeper, he's expected to save shots!!

if you actually watch the game again, everyone of the "wonder" saves, weren't , they were all run of the mill saves - Alan McGregor would have saved everyone of them and nobody would have made a big deal about it. In actual fact, Forster made a mess of one of the saves and almost allowed it to squirm under his body. This is just another of the rangers myths....

...we reached the European Cup semi, no you didn't, you were second in a group stage 

....it's the same club, it was the company that was liquidated (that's why all the badge kissers, davis, mcgregor, naismith, lafferty etc etc, were able to walk away from their contracts for free), if it was the same club, that wouldn't have been allowed to happen.

...we would have won the league if it had been played out - total speculation - Celtic could (I reckon would) have widened the gap, nobody knows for sure, but circumstances dictated that the league was called when it was, as agreed by the vast majority of clubs (as happened with most other leagues) - hearts fans think they would have avoided relegation as well, but, once again, there is as much of a case that they would have lost by even more points, had the games been played 

...we've got rid of Mike Ashley with the castore deal - no you didn't - rangers have just has to pay MA another tidy sum in compensation and the details are being kept secret as the fans won't like to hear the truth about how much he's stiffed you for again - there'll be no end of year accounts until they are legally forced to produce them.

... rangers (rip) the most successful team in the world - I'm sure Real Madrid would have been happy to argue that point

....the league didn't extend the season in 2008 - yes they did

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Posted that at 8am, nothing was really happening at that time tbh, not sure what I could’ve done with the 30secs it took to copy that from works WhatsApp group and add it on here.

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone Drew. You've told everyone quite a few times now that you're on holiday and how good it is. Right enough, every time you've told everyone this, you're posting about the Rangers. 

It was just an observation. 

Enjoy the rest of your holiday. See you here, same time same place tomorrow mate. :)

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Posted that at 8am, nothing was really happening at that time tbh, not sure what I could’ve done with the 30secs it took to copy that from works WhatsApp group and add it on here.

Keep white knighting the **** for likes though, it’s fun to watch. 

I'm  sure The Hoops Bar is open by then.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

How many European Cups/Champions Leagues do Real Madrid have to win before the hierarchy at Rangers concede that their club may not actually be the most successful in the world? 56?

I think if they made it to the currently unrivalled 55 they might have to consider it. Maybe.