Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Where's Shull when you need him.....

Caley 2 up lololololololololololol

Sorry, i wisnae in a fit state tae post due the extreme pishiness of my troosers as the laughter overcame me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NEWCUNTO F.C. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why,oh why are the Savilleco fans so obsessed with all things Rangers ? It was flattering at first but then became tedious and is now a bit creepy.....

Probably the spectacular fall from grace, the joke-figure manager and the constant failure on the field.

Probably.

Yes,I take your point,we seem to have failed our way to the top of the division....

Many thanks for admitting your obsession though,it's the first step on the road to recovery...

Are you happy with how things are going? :lol:

The "obsession" patter is highly original by the way. Congratulations on thinking that one up. :rolleyes:

Original or not you can't question it's validity.A quick trawl of the posts on here shows that,as ever there's only one show in this town.

We can't have constantly failed if we are top of the division,how about we say,some disappointing results,or like your old school report card "could do better"