Jump to content

Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Literally failed to learn from the team they usurped last season.

Signing high profile loan players to improve your team isn't a good strategy for these sides. Rangers shelling out millions loan deals for Ramsey and Diallo was stupid.

Proof please...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

This plus a portion of his wages will be hefty emoji1787.pngca9823f118ca8048ebf4d74973189634.jpg

Needs to be more specific than that Jupe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Same pish from benny since the day they signed him. 

Definitely was a panic signing but there's no chance that we'd be able to pay the sums that have been mentioned. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Definitely was a panic signing but there's no chance that we'd be able to pay the sums that have been mentioned. 

 

I don’t think you know how Sevco works

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It really it is a dose of karma for the Rangers fans considering how much fun they had torturing Duffy last year.

Ramsey however has to be the most expensive and high profile failure ever to play in our league whoever at Rangers sanctioned this needs their baws toed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It really it is a dose of karma for the Rangers fans considering how much fun they had torturing Duffy last year.

Ramsey however has to be the most expensive and high profile failure ever to play in our league whoever at Rangers sanctioned this needs their baws toed 

Everyone laughed at Duffy. Every single person. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It really it is a dose of karma for the Rangers fans considering how much fun they had torturing Duffy last year.

Ramsey however has to be the most expensive and high profile failure ever to play in our league whoever at Rangers sanctioned this needs their baws toed 

f**k off 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duffy was absolutely horrific, however given what Ramsey must be costing in wages and whatever the loan fee was, plus the fact that his total lack of bottle has cost Rangers a european trophy AND a lucrative CL spot, then i think it's fair to say he's been a much poorer signing.

Joey Barton's failure was probably funnier because he was as cocky as f**k, thought he's walk it up here and went back down the road in abject humiliation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Duffy was absolutely horrific, however given what Ramsey must be costing in wages and whatever the loan fee was, plus the fact that his total lack of bottle has cost Rangers a european trophy AND a lucrative CL spot, then i think it's fair to say he's been a much poorer signing.

Joey Barton's failure was probably funnier because he was as cocky as f**k, thought he's walk it up here and went back down the road in abject humiliation. 

Not Ramsays fault but the whole biggest signing in Scotland since Gazza stuff made it all the more hilarious. He’s clearly not as big a name as Roy Keane was, who had a dodgy hip and still strolled it really. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Duffy was absolutely horrific, however given what Ramsey must be costing in wages and whatever the loan fee was, plus the fact that his total lack of bottle has cost Rangers a european trophy AND a lucrative CL spot, then i think it's fair to say he's been a much poorer signing.
Joey Barton's failure was probably funnier because he was as cocky as f**k, thought he's walk it up here and went back down the road in abject humiliation. 
Joey Bartons time in Scotland can be hilariously summed up in a 2 second gif, if anyone happens to have one handy, of Greg Taylor absolutely melting him.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...