Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

It really it is a dose of karma for the Rangers fans considering how much fun they had torturing Duffy last year.

Ramsey however has to be the most expensive and high profile failure ever to play in our league whoever at Rangers sanctioned this needs their baws toed 

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It really it is a dose of karma for the Rangers fans considering how much fun they had torturing Duffy last year.

Ramsey however has to be the most expensive and high profile failure ever to play in our league whoever at Rangers sanctioned this needs their baws toed 

Everyone laughed at Duffy. Every single person. 

38 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

f**k off 😂

Duffy was absolutely horrific, however given what Ramsey must be costing in wages and whatever the loan fee was, plus the fact that his total lack of bottle has cost Rangers a european trophy AND a lucrative CL spot, then i think it's fair to say he's been a much poorer signing.

Joey Barton's failure was probably funnier because he was as cocky as f**k, thought he's walk it up here and went back down the road in abject humiliation. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Duffy was absolutely horrific, however given what Ramsey must be costing in wages and whatever the loan fee was, plus the fact that his total lack of bottle has cost Rangers a european trophy AND a lucrative CL spot, then i think it's fair to say he's been a much poorer signing.

Joey Barton's failure was probably funnier because he was as cocky as f**k, thought he's walk it up here and went back down the road in abject humiliation. 

Not Ramsays fault but the whole biggest signing in Scotland since Gazza stuff made it all the more hilarious. He’s clearly not as big a name as Roy Keane was, who had a dodgy hip and still strolled it really. 

Joey Bartons time in Scotland can be hilariously summed up in a 2 second gif, if anyone happens to have one handy, of Greg Taylor absolutely melting him.

34 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not Ramsays fault but the whole biggest signing in Scotland since Gazza stuff made it all the more hilarious. He’s clearly not as big a name as Roy Keane was, who had a dodgy hip and still strolled it really. 

Mmm strolled it? He only played 10 games and one of them was a pumping from Clyde.

12 minutes ago, thisal said:

Mmm strolled it? He only played 10 games and one of them was a pumping from Clyde.

Yes he did tbh.  If The Clyde game wasn’t his debut I don’t think it would have been talked about as much plus it was ultimately another debutant (du wei) that really fucked it for us. He was motm against the **** seen him play centre back and right mid for a bit as well and generally pissed it.

Edited by gannonball

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yes he did tbh.  If The Clyde game wasn’t his debut I don’t think it would have been talked about as much plus it was ultimately another debutant (du wei) that really fucked it for us. He was motm against the **** seen him play centre back and right mid for a bit as well and generally pissed it.

Getting pumped of Clyde is the only thing I can remember about his time up here. Anything else I need to google. Not the best example of a big name coming to Scotland.

Edit to add I just googled Roy Keane at Celtic and the first article is headed. "Roy Keane on why he is 'embarrassed' by his time with Celtic"

Edited by thisal

1 minute ago, thisal said:

Getting pumped of Clyde is the only thing I can remember about his time up here. Anything else I need to google. Not the best example of a big name coming to Scotland.

I think your getting confused with the biggest success rather than the biggest signing tbh.

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So he generally pissed it in a maximum of 9 matches. 

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think your getting confused with the biggest success rather than the biggest signing tbh.

I was really taking issue with STROLLED IT. FWIW Dundee signing World cup winner Caniggia is the biggest wow signing in Scottish football. IMO

Edited by thisal

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So he generally pissed it in a maximum of 9 matches. 

Yes. Not exactly sure what your point is tbh.

1 minute ago, thisal said:

I was really taking issue with STROLLED IT. FWIW Dundee signing World cup winner Caniggia is the biggest wow signing in Scottish football. IMO

A fair point actually. Probably the fact it was Dundee made it a wtf moment.

Ramsay thing would be different if he was a self confessed Rangers man like Duffy was for celtc. 

Ramsay is just a mercenary and I can't speak for everyone but I literally said at the time it was a pointless signing. I was pretty pissed off back in January at our lack of signings rather than being excited for Ramsay. I think some are confusing newspaper headlines and morons on Twitter with the general support or posters on here. 

Barton was definitely the most embarrassing failure of a "prem" player.