Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Nice false equivalence

If you fancy explaining why a celebration of your Irish cultural history is the equivalent of being a member of a hate group and singing songs about how you hate said group of people 

Then I’m all ears 

Being proud of Irish history coincides with bigotry and hate towards the union when it comes to Celtc fans.  Please don't suggest otherwise. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Being proud of Irish history coincides with bigotry and hate towards the union.  Please don't suggest otherwise. 

Again with the false equivalence

You see a video of a group of Scots singing they hate Catholics and your response is “Aye but Irish hate the union”

Have a word with yourself 

I don’t have to suggest otherwise, any reasonable person knows it’s a nonsense statement from you. 

Scotland loves to deflect or justify this type of behaviour and attitudes towards its catholic population 

Just now, Clown Job said:

Again with the false equivalence

You see a video of a group of Scots singing they hate Catholics and your response is “Aye but Irish hate the union”

Have a word with yourself 

I don’t have to suggest otherwise, any reasonable person knows it’s a nonsense statement from you. 

Scotland loves to deflect or justify this type of behaviour and attitudes towards its catholic population 

I've seen groups of Celtc fans singing about hating the queen and proddies and wars 100s of years ago.

let's not pretend your club is any better. 

You're the one trying to score points.  I'm pointing out similarities. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

I've seen groups of Celtc fans singing about hating the queen and proddies and wars 100s of years ago.

I’d hate the queen if I supported Hibs, mate. She’s a parasite.

What’s wrong with hating the head of state exactly?

She’s not exactly a protected minority, although she does like to protect some questionable characters.

Nah, you’re either telling lies or wilfully ignorant.

Next you’ll be blaming the schools 

Just now, Clown Job said:

What’s wrong with hating the head of state exactly?

She’s not exactly a protected minority, although she does like to protect some questionable characters.

Nah, you’re either telling lies or wilfully ignorant.

Next you’ll be blaming the schools 

Why would you hate the head of the country you live in because you support a football side?  Even if you do for non footballing reasons answer one question...

What's it got to do with football? 

Why would you hate the head of the country you live in because you support a football side?  Even if you do for non footballing reasons answer one question...

What's it got to do with football? 

Nice attempt at trying to derail the argument 

A video goes up of a group of Scots singing they hate catholic and you’re asking me why I dislike the Queen

10/10 for effort I’ll give you that 

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Nice attempt at trying to derail the argument 

A video goes up of a group of Scots singing they hate catholic and you’re asking me why I dislike the Queen

10/10 for effort I’ll give you that 

I didn't watch the video sorry.

Why do you dislike the Queen though?  And what has it got to do with football? 

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

End of argument then 

There's no argument.  I'm just interested why you dislike the Queen and why you feel it's relevant to singing about it at football?  It's about as irrelevant of your trampy cousins singing about hating a different religion tbh.   

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yous are absolutely butchering one of the best threads on the site at a peak funny moment lads. Gonnae give take tedious arguing about Queens and religion and shite to one of the cheeks match threads where it belongs

You lot are for it now.

Mighty-Mouse.jpg

It is for the various reasons celtc sing about it and it's certainly nothing to do with football. 

Celtic sing about the Act of Union?

They sing songs about fucking the queen and wishing her dead.  She's head of the Union. 

That's hating the Queen, brother, not the Union.