That's Castore.....

Pretending you're the same team,

New shirt splits at the seam

That's Castore...

On 13/09/2020 at 07:17, bairney said:

Pretending you're the same team,

New shirt splits at the seam

That's Castore...

Your posting history is an absolute treat mate.

With the exception of a few comments on the Scotland matches, it's 100% Sevco. Glorious.

4 hours ago, G51 said:

Your posting history is an absolute treat mate.

With the exception of a few comments on the Scotland matches, it's 100% Sevco. Glorious.

As long as you know the truth. You are indeed one of a chosen few, a member who supports a club who were liquidated with a new version formed in the lower leagues.

Enjoy hiding in your fantasy. :)

Edited by bairney

2 minutes ago, bairney said:

As long as you know the truth. You are indeed one of a chosen few, that is a member who supports a club who I were liquidated. Enjoy hiding in your fantasy. :)

Sevco has just absolutely ruined some folk. It's wild

2 minutes ago, bairney said:

I wouldn't say "ruined". David Murray made a whole pound coin from the death of your old club.  :)

Here's the thing mate, there are folk who use the Sevco/Rangers*/Rangers died stuff every so often and use it as a bit of a laugh, much in the way that all football fans needle each other. And that's perfectly fine.

Then there are some other folk who absolutely obsess over it and talk about nothing else. And it's just a wee bit sad tbh, in the way that all addictions are.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Here's the thing mate, there are folk who use the Sevco/Rangers*/Rangers died stuff every so often and use it as a bit of a laugh, much in the way that all football fans needle each other. And that's perfectly fine.

Then there are some other folk who absolutely obsess over it and talk about nothing else. And it's just a wee bit sad tbh, in the way that all addictions are.

That's why you are on this thread, "mate."

All the new club's fans can do is try to deflect when put in a corner instead of facing the truth. Tell me, do you think the club was liquidated for a whole pound coin, or was it for two 50 pence pieces? Head or tails? :)

Edited by bairney

13 hours ago, bairney said:

Tell me, do you think the club was liquidated for a whole pound coin, or was it for two 50 pence pieces? Head or tails? :)

My guess is the two fifty pence pieces. That way they got two images of the Queen instead of just the one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...