Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Booooooooooo my nightly comedy read sesh is off :angry:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at forum.rangersmedia.co.uk has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

John Bishop in the SECC last night:

' I wasn't going to talk about football because normally it's not funny. But fucking hell, a bunch of lads out decorating someone's box room in the morning then going and beating Rangers in the afternoon, that's fucking funny! '

Too right John!

Lets all laugh at Rangers :lol:

John Bishop in the SECC last night:

' I wasn't going to talk about football because normally it's not funny. But fucking hell, a bunch of lads out decorating someone's box room in the morning then going and beating Rangers in the afternoon, that's fucking funny! '

Too right John!

Lets all laugh at Rangers :lol:

I was there and it was a belter.

Everybody is laughing at Newcunto F.C..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GMac

• True Blue
  • star2.gif
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

What the f**k is it with this newspaper? At least the tabloids attempt to balance things sometimes. Compare the two online articles.

http://www.scotsman....-duty-1-2573325

and from the usual suspect.

http://www.scotsman....sight-1-2573317

The Gibbons piece is a disgrace. Chuck should do something about these c***s

From RM today ( yes, someone put a shilling in the meter)

Now they want Charlie to prevent freedom of the press. Fascists. They have unbelievable faith in his powers. Superchuckie, the Orcmaster.

eta The reaction to this apparently honest, factual appraisal of their situation is to report it to the Press Council.

Really mental these 'people'.

AND

Posted Today, 05:43 PM

I'm going onl holiday next year and i have £500 put away for it just now but, i'm tempted to just get shares with it.

as the thread title says, Ahha ha aha haaha ha ha!

Edited by cyderspaceman

Another wee gem from the lovely folk over on Orcmedia commenting on the guy leaking tax case info that doesn't actually change anything, just lets us know what's going on. Absolute charmer this guy. Representative of the hordes I would say. He is so mental , especially considering his alleged location, that I thought he might be a plant but his number of posts would require an extremely dedicated mole.

yermaw145

Terry Butcher

• True Blue
  • 3,967 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 PM

I hope the day will come where we can publicly hang these b*****ds on the Twelfth

• 2 weeks later...

It's being suggested by some Orcs that they should count the war years' titles won by Oldco in their imaginary history.

Yes, I'm sure that would work. It's not as if anyone would call them masonic call-up dodging basturts as well as tax dodging basturts, now would they?

It's being suggested by some Orcs that they should count the war years' titles won by Oldco in their imaginary history.

Yes, I'm sure that would work. It's not as if anyone would call them masonic call-up dodging basturts as well as tax dodging basturts, now would they?

Hi cyder, this headline had me crossing my legs to stop me pishing masel:

"Ally targets Ajax youth model"

When I first saw the headline, I thought Sal was going for the Ajax casuals model of loutishness and violence to intimidate Scottish society :o

Guest Kincardine

Hi cyder, this headline had me crossing my legs to stop me pishing masel:

"Ally targets Ajax youth model"

When I first saw the headline, I thought Sal was going for the Ajax casuals model of loutishness and violence to intimidate Scottish society :o

Many Ajax models here. I don't see many youths: