Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Yet another thread started by an SPL "fan". All these threads do is show massive disrespect to the other div 3 teams and show yourselfs up as bitter twisted and obsessed muppets. Certainly more newsworthy was queens park beating Clyde for the eighth game in a row, but your ignorance/stupidity( amend as appropriate) means you probably haven't heard of either.

Bit rich coming from the fan of a club still dining out on their 'glory years' in the First Division.

Meanwhile, leaving your fantasy island for the main topic:

Sevco :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

33,000 season ticket holder must be feeling a touch pissed off at the moment. Fucking idiots deserve all they get.

Never mind the ST holders, Durrant looks pissed off :D

164051-rangers-manager-ally-mccoist.jpg

I am sure plenty will be pissed off, not me though I had a good day despite the result

By the way it was 36500 ST holders, only a fucking idiot would post shite without checking the shite they were posting first

Just saying like ;)

All you have done is added another 3,500 saddo's to point and laugh at. laugh.gif I see they were wearing those 5 stars again perhaps the players know they are wearing someone else's strips.

Come on Tedi we are doing you a favour by saying this is a tribute act while you all insist it is still the same club that won a trophy in Europe 40 years ago. Why do you want to demean yourselves just to amass Chuckie Green some wonga haven't you all suffered enough.

It is ironic when those trying to big it up to persuade you all to invest in their nest egg with name dropping Apple when you should be referencing another banana skin.

You will continue to offer more hilarity in these times of austerity luckily there isin't a tax on it.

The OP`s error was not the reason for my post, but then you are a saddo and can`t see it :P

What are those 5 stars for ? Is it your all suffering from concussion after yesterday.

Sad why would I be sad we had a decent win against the league leaders and the other big club in Glasgow.

Thats 5 wins for us doing quite nicely thanks.

Yes Norman, no need to worry about me

But thanks for checking...

So, gaunnae contribute to the fun - other than being your usual charming self, I mean?

I realise you finally got the hint that your previous refuge from the harsh truths of the BRALT wasn't the most appropriately titled for you and the rest of the Sevconians, but do you really think this one's any more fitting? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol:

Norman, I did say don't worry about me ;)

I responded to a duck, finny didn't really get it so responded with a few standard cover lines, then he still did not get so responded again with some more lines, then you jumped in and your doing the same :lol: :lol:

Seriously though I am fine ;)

So why you posting in here, then? I am curious, you know...

I posted against Ducks comment, since then its been all replies Norman

(insert banging-head-against-wall gif here)

Tedi. Look at the title of the thread. Look at "my team" next to your avatar. I repeat, why are you here?

You didn't like the BRALT, so you sloped off to post in a thread highlighting the amount stolen by the "scum zombies" - who did you think that referred to?

Now that thread appears to have got a bit uncomfortable, you appear in a thread specifically set up to ridicule your cheating, thieving "heroes".

This is a thread for those who want to "laugh at rangers". You won't find debate, in here, just such gems as:

I was walking down the road and saw someone had nailed a Tribute Act season book to a tree. I thought, "I'm having that!" - because let's face it, you can never have too many nails.

Q: How many Sevconians does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 50,001. One to change the bulb, and 50,000 to insist the bulb didn't go out in the first place, and is in fact the same bulb as always.

Q:How do you know ET is a rangers fan?

A: Because he looks like one.

Oh, and Charlie's address from Thursday nightlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Feel free to join in, I'm sure you're in a happy jocular mood this weekend.