Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

James Tavernier says he is staying for European Football.

Anybody know where he is staying?

Lol FANNY Lol

Bad boy Bad boy what you gonna do, what you gonna do when Rangers steamroller you

All you do is post swear words towards rangers in every post, you're like a broken record. You're tune will be past it's sell by date next season when your rotten club will be stuck in the division below Rangers, for many years to come probably.

I think you're an old geezer who needs to go to the library for a free basic computing/writing course plus open your eyes to what's happening to your beloved clubs St Mire and Pacific Shelf before posting your nonsense all over the net.

You're an obsessed bigot with a Rangers life, you should turn your obsession from negative to positive by buying RangersTV

Anyway, if I remember to quote your dreamland post above again next season or the season after, when Rangers are in Europa League minimum and St Mire are still stuck at the Championship relegation dogfight, I would, but I'm too busy being proud of my team unlike you

Edited by MRF-LCC-RFC

Bad boy Bad boy what you gonna do, what you gonna do when Rangers steamroller you

All you do is post swear words towards rangers in every post, you're like a broken record. You're tune will be past it's sell by date next season when your rotten club will be stuck in the division below Rangers, for many years to come probably.

I think you're an old geezer who needs to go to the library for a free basic computing/writing course plus open your eyes to what's happening to your beloved clubs St Mire and Pacific Shelf before posting your nonsense all over the net.

You're an obsessed bigot with a Rangers life, you should turn your obsession from negative to positive by buying RangersTV

Anyway, if I remember to quote your dreamland post above again next season or the season after, when Rangers are in Europa League minimum and St Mire are still stuck at the Championship relegation dogfight, I would, but I'm too busy being proud of my team unlike you

And after that lovely rant above .......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:BLUE SECTARIAN F*CKWITS FC 1873 ARE STILL DEID :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by shull

I can handle relegation, even if we end up eventually, in the Lowland League.

I would be ashamed though if my Club were dying , and I and other Buddies stood by and did nothing to rescue our beloved St Mirren FC 1877.

Say sorry Martin.

:D so deluded and full of rage, it deserves a greenie for pure effort.

There is no time frame on loan....so we will not be paying it back.

Its not in our best interests to pay it back at this time.

I have had a change of heart.....here is yer 5 million Mr Mike Ashley sir......

Please please don't get me jailed.

Edited by the 67