Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

This is why not one person anywhere wants ra peeple to be visiting their town or city, you are actually proud of pissing in the street! What an absolute idiot.

Simmer doon , a was about 17 and full of mad dog , when you have to go you have to go and also it was behind a wall in a quiet back street , just so happened two of the constabulary happened to come in check the area probably for people drinking . Also I didn't state I was round of it , it was a tongue in cheek respsonse to the quiz , also I don't think Rangers fans are the only set of supporters with people who are caught short and head to a quiet area for a sneaky piss

Anyway the extra 40 quid on the day was worth watching us pump poor wee lenny's galacticos 4-2

Edited by forever_blue

Simmer doon , a was about 17 and full of mad dog , when you have to go you have to go and also it was behind a wall in a quiet back street , just so happened two of the constabulary happened to come in check the area probably for people drinking . Also I didn't state I was round of it , it was a tongue in cheek respsonse to the quiz , also I don't think Rangers fans are the only set of supporters with people who are caught short and head to a quiet area for a sneaky piss

Did you not try and give him a funny handshake?

Simmer doon , a AM about 17 and full of mad dog , when you have to go you have to go and also it was behind a wall in a quiet back street , just so happened two of the constabulary happened to come in check the area probably for people drinking . Also I didn't state I was round of it , it was a tongue in cheek respsonse to the quiz , also I don't think Rangers fans are the only set of supporters with people who are caught short and head to a quiet area for a sneaky piss

Anyway the extra 40 quid on the day was worth watching us pump poor wee lenny's galacticos 4-2

FIxed :thumsup2

Recap..

No auditor

No Nominated advisor

No exchange

No investment from Glib

Sally and various other gardeners still on books

Assets still secured by MASH

Existing off season book money only

Claiming 21k sold but source is Traynor

Three players signed by new manager whose main experience is short selling.

All going swimmingly then. .

This is why not one person anywhere wants ra peeple to be visiting their town or city, you are actually proud of pissing in the street! What an absolute idiot.

I have pished on many streets in my time to be fair as I'm sure most folk on here have

I've even pished in Gayfield, at the back of the stand, whilst a game was going on

Not really that big a deal tbf, aslong as it's not on someone's car or at someone's front door or nothin

I have pished on many streets in my time to be fair as I'm sure most folk on here have

I've even pished in Gayfield, at the back of the stand, whilst a game was going on

Not really that big a deal tbf, aslong as it's not on someone's car or at someone's front door or nothin

It's people like you that make me glad we avoided Arbroath in the cup draw today

Shocking behaviour ....