Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Let's hope they don't get up there scum just like the outhers its bad enough to with one off the scum bags let's hope there down in the championship a long tim f**k them

I thought it was Rangers that are in the Championship?

A second-tier team achieving the quadruple, or is it quintuple, next season will certainly be worth a video and Daily Record pullout.

I just spent a happy hour on Rangers Media and some of the deluded nonsense spouted there is comical and tragic in equal measure. Talking about how they'll have an entirely new team next year and will therefore stroll the league "by 15-20 points, easy". No mention of how these new players will be paid or why anyone of talent or even of sound mind would 'want' to play for this club.

My personal favourite though - "We need a marquee manager. Someone to get us excited."

Yep, I'll bet all the available "marquee managers" are furiously updating their CVs as we speak.

I just spent a happy hour on Rangers Media and some of the deluded nonsense spouted there is comical and tragic in equal measure. Talking about how they'll have an entirely new team next year and will therefore stroll the league "by 15-20 points, easy". No mention of how these new players will be paid or why anyone of talent or even of sound mind would 'want' to play for this club.

My personal favourite though - "We need a marquee manager. Someone to get us excited."

Yep, I'll bet all the available "marquee managers" are furiously updating their CVs as we speak.

A circus ringmaster springs to mind. or a clown. Oh no, they've had one of them...

See when they say a "marquee manager" do they actually mean "a pure big ranjurz man"?

Serious question WTF were the likes of Greig, Bomber and Andy fukin Cameron doing wearing the full club blazer and tie in the directors box. I take the old boys gravy train is back up and running under Kings gazillions ???

I didn't see him laughing.