Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Funny that when any Rangers fans mentioned the £70m being wasted as a reason why the previous board had to go, they were shouted down by a lot of the Ps and D's.

Yae thats ok if you were preaching good governance but you ant more money thrown at the bottomless pit. You couldn't even offer an opinion on whether to remain on the AIM. The only time you all open your mouths is if you aren't winning and therefore lording it over everyone with the usual empty slogans.

Now I have offered like many other their opinions and the only thing from Sevconians is deflection or a bit of collective posting when you have won, nothing about the viability of the club or why you continually find yourselves defending another self inflicted wound, see the Graham fiasco to highlight the crass stupidity of the appointment. Yes they are still combing through the accounts and the most worrying thing is the lack of medicals of some last minute loan signings in a deal that will cost £65k reportedly.

Ok then answer me this when did you secure the £5m from MA ? Why did you need another £1.5m ? How long will that money last and is the other £5m that was offered in reality what you need to see out the season.

But you go on and question those asking the questions as you clearly don't have an opinion or gumption to ask.

Ok then answer me this when did you secure the £5m from MA ? Why did you need another £1.5m ? How long will that money last and is the other £5m that was offered in reality what you need to see out the season.

I never secured anything from MA.

I didn't need another £1.5m

Yae thats ok if you were preaching good governance but you ant more money thrown at the bottomless pit. You couldn't even offer an opinion on whether to remain on the AIM. The only time you all open your mouths is if you aren't winning and therefore lording it over everyone with the usual empty slogans.

I really don't enough about stock markets to comment on it, i've asked questions but they've just raised more questions than answers. Too many people on here read stuff on blogs and mistake the bloggers opinions for actual facts, the majority of folk on here will know heehaw about aim markets.

I never secured anything from MA.

I didn't need another £1.5m

I really don't enough about stock markets to comment on it, i've asked questions but they've just raised more questions than answers. Too many people on here read stuff on blogs and mistake the bloggers opinions for actual facts, the majority of folk on here will know heehaw about aim markets.

and the deflection continues because you are afraid to ask questions. I know that the LSE is one of the least regulated markets and if King struggles with their rules you better hang on for another journey.

It is rather convenient the money they hope to raise via the share issue is of a similar amount to get you to Europe, so with that you would expect some serious forensic auditing from your seasons in the seaside leagues. :rolleyes:

Finneston not being knowledgeable about stock markets is not deflecting, I'd say that most people are in the same boat.

Obviously I could go down the densboy road of copying from blogs.....

Finneston not being knowledgeable about stock markets is not deflecting, I'd say that most people are in the same boat.

Obviously I could go down the densboy road of copying from blogs.....

Well you could offer up nothing a bit like the Sevco bank balance and wait until after the event or more accurately non-event as you are at this present time delisted when whatever charlatan you are following this week proclaims victory and how you are better off on your own, and you take the bait and get reeled in yet again.

I know enough to know you are fucked unless you find someone with wealth off the radar or more realistically you get used to digging deep at regular intervals.

Yae trying to undermine me will improve your situation :lol::lol:. No wonder your reanimate corpse of a club is in the state it is.

How long will the 1.5m last ?

And yet you're on here daily....

Give him his due, he does admit to not talking about it, if he doesn't know about it.

Have you noticed how Sevco fans refuse to discuss rumours. Rangers fans fckin lived for a wee signing rumour etc. Sevco fans? No chance! Unless it's fact, they won't entertain discussing it.

Give him his due, he does admit to not talking about it, if he doesn't know about it.

Have you noticed how Sevco fans refuse to discuss rumours. Rangers fans fckin lived for a wee signing rumour etc. Sevco fans? No chance! Unless it's fact, they won't entertain discussing it.

And, unfortunately for them, facts are chiels that winna ding - no matter how much they, the press and the disgustingly complicit authorities, try to rewrite history.

That song is wrong on so many fronts it alienates agnostics/athiests then the presumption of importance due to an accident of birth belonging to the Saxe Coburg Gotha family did they not sing it to Edward VIII and he was a Nazi, then there is all the bits about rebellious Scots, well to adhere to the lyrics to make them relevant in contemporary society people make the effort by booing, thats loyalty in my book.

Well, it's wrong because Britain isn't represented in that competition; its four constituent parts are.

I'm not sure what's worse, GSTQ, England using GSTQ when they've got Jerusalem - bonkers lyric but a great tune - or the snottery rag of an anthem that Scotland uses. Probably one for Fiona, Gavin and Malcolm to thrash out on the Tartan Army forum when they're not swapping cap badges and discussing the whereabouts of Travis.