Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

What is a "Liambias" ?

I think it's simply recognising that the High Flying Birds album was ace, while Beady Eye are shite and the singer is a thick gobshite, while the guitarist was the one with all the talent and brains. Edited by pozbaird

pozbaird that first Beady Eye album, 'Different Gear, Still Speeding' was really rather decent. Yes, Noel's solo work is possibly superior (on a technical level it certainly is though taste is a different gauge altogether) but I would suggest that what was lacking from Noel's work was Liam's snarling vocals.

It's very easy for people to slag off Liam because he constantly puts himself in the firing line but it's an obvious cheap shot. There would have been no Oasis without Liam. And I think we all need to take a moment and remember this.

Did I really just some clown posting that Ally spent over £40m at Rangers lol

You really just did, Benny. Though what you just did, I have no idea and don't want to know as it doesn't bear thinking about. :lol: .

Edit: Insert "f**k", "Bugger", "Shag", "Suck Off" or any sexual deviation you see fit.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Most clubs/companies don't publish a list of folk they considered for the job so I assume what actually happened was that McCoist applied for the job and was was given some sort of polite reply thanking him for his interest !?

The fact that it's in the public domain (and spun somewhat) is down to McCoist's agent, especially with the added info regarding him actively seeking employment in England!

And of course 'Rangers' short history is once again being re-written with McCoist's absolutely inept performance now being subheaded by the suggestion that 'ownership battles off-the-pitch' were to blame for him being shit!

You really just did, Benny. Though what you just did, I have no idea and don't want to know as it doesn't bear thinking about. :lol: .

Edit: Insert "f**k", "Bugger", "Shag", "Suck Off" or any sexual deviation you see fit.

OK........