Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

It used to be said that many PT fans were actually frustrated Rangers fans, especially during the late 60s, early 70s. Firhill still the place for thrills? You might just see a significant increase in your gates shortly.

I'm calling bullshit on this. I saw a lot of Thistle during that period living in Glasgow at the time. Me and a Thistle supporting mate would alternate Thistle and Queens games depending who was easiest to get to, had the more interesting game etc.

I saw no evidence of this phenomenom you speak of! No siree none whatsoever!

On the subject of Ian Black on SevcoMedia. Spot on to be fair.

"He is a total fucking ned. I fucking hate him. I don't care what anyone says. The guy is an absolute w****r. He's just absolutely pointless.

f**k off and bother somewhere else ya jumped up p***k of a c**t."

Timposter, imho... :ph34r:

What kind of moron would say that, you old eedjit? As has been mentioned many times, there isn't a fucking entrance exam - if you wanted to follow rangers, or celtic, or Partick Thistle, you did.

Are you for fucking real you fucking idiot. Ever heard of light hearted banter or are you so damn well bigoted against Rangers fans that you will jump on anything just to have a go, you clown.

I'm calling bullshit on this. I saw a lot of Thistle during that period living in Glasgow at the time. Me and a Thistle supporting mate would alternate Thistle and Queens games depending who was easiest to get to, had the more interesting game etc.

I saw no evidence of this phenomenom you speak of! No siree none whatsoever!

Did you indeed. As someone who alternated between both clubs in the mid 60s to early 70s and who has family of PT fans for many years, i can assure you that many Rangers fans from the North West of Glasgow would make their way to Firhill if Rangers were away from home. Too bad if you don't agree on that.

What kind of moron would say that, you old eedjit? As has been mentioned many times, there isn't a fucking entrance exam - if you wanted to follow rangers, or celtic, or Partick Thistle, you did.

Bloody hell Norman have a word with yourself mate.

Are you for fucking real you fucking idiot. Ever heard of light hearted banter or are you so damn well bigoted against Rangers fans that you will jump on anything just to have a go, you clown.

Oooh, touchy tonight, aren't we? Santa not bring your lot an £8 million cheque, or something? :lol::lol::lol:

Never mind, Vicky gave you a greenie.

Oh, and FYI, decent football supporters don't take accusations of affiliation to either of the Uglies as "banter". Same as there's a reason the majority of no-marks cleave to the Sisters, there's reasons the rest of us want nothing to do with them.

Oh, and FYI, decent football supporters don't take accusations of affiliation to either of the Uglies as "banter". Same as there's a reason the majority of no-marks cleave to the Sisters, there's reasons the rest of us want nothing to do with them.

Well have nothing to do with us then, away and post about Kilmarnock for a change.

Oooh, touchy tonight, aren't we? Santa not bring your lot an £8 million cheque, or something? :lol::lol::lol:

Never mind, Vicky gave you a greenie.

Go away you clown. I have many decent fans from most clubs in the Glasgow and central Scotland area as friends and acquaintances as anyone so give your bigoted head a rest.

Well have nothing to do with us then, away and post about Kilmarnock for a change.

We don't have our troubles to seek at RP, but there is nothing like watching ra peepul squirm and whine to take the edge off. Whether it's claiming not to be bothered, because at least Citeh are doing well, pretending to have seen it all coming from an Ayrshire cellar, making new words up to try and appear clever, believing every positive story while rubbishing the inconvenient truths, or claiming that other teams' fans are jealous of those who follow the clusterfuck in Govan, you lot are fucking hilarious. Hence the title of this thread.

Oh, and linking to the Sunday Post as a reliable source. :lol::lol::lol:

Go away you clown. I have many decent fans from most clubs in the Glasgow and central Scotland area as friends and acquaintances as anyone so give your bigoted head a rest.

And where did I say you didn't, you senile old fool? I have friends and work colleagues who follow both the Business Partners (although 2/3 of my bluenose mates accept that their club died), as well as a wide spread of English sides - doesn't mean I give a fúck about their teams.

And where did I say you didn't, you senile old fool? I have friends and work colleagues who follow both the Business Partners (although 2/3 of my bluenose mates accept that their club died), as well as a wide spread of English sides - doesn't mean I give a fúck about their teams.

Think you're telling lies that 2/3 of Rangers fans of your acquaintance accept that. Only my opinion though but i'm gauging that with your undoubted bigoted attitude to Rangers fans and hatred of the club.