Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Most people prefer to call him The WKR or Norman.

Added smiley for the benefit of celtic fans (sorry greenyins :-( )

Bloody hell Dougal, this your fault

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Wouldn't you be the fanny that complained in a post about WRK not using your preferred name and here you are making a complete tool out of yourself by not using WRK's preferred name, but you think it's funny to rearrange his letters in his acronym to appear funny.

BANJO BENNY !, WANTS TO BE A GUITAR BUT DOESN'T HAVE A FULL SET OF STRINGS TO BE ONE. :lol:

Wouldn't you be the fanny that complained in a post about WRK not using your preferred name and here you are making a complete tool out of yourself by not using WRK's preferred name, but you think it's funny to rearrange his letters in his acronym to appear funny.

BANJO BENNY !, WANTS TO BE A GUITAR BUT DOESN'T HAVE A FULL SET OF STRINGS TO BE ONE. :lol:

Sarcasm my learned friend, you'll learn about it one day.

Sarcasm my learned friend, you'll learn about it one day.

I am well aware of sarcasm, but stupidity appears to be your forte. Asking someone to call you by your user name whilst you have never called them by theirs for years is just stupidity Benny. Just helping you find fact from fiction buddy. :)