Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

That's just, well, wow....

I'd ask you to post proof of this post of mine, if it wasn't for the fact that not only have I never posted, said or thought such arrant nonsense,I would be surprised if such an opinion had originated from the stupidest supporter of either arse cheek. Not even you, ffs.

Ok dear.

So rangers supporters have a 'typical' type and a 'collective hive'?

Any other groups this might apply to? People of a certain race, religion or sexual persuasion maybe?

Still, at least when you're being prejudiced, it's positive discrimination you're applying.

Thanks for saying the typical rangers fan hates sectarianism and cheating scum.

I get the feeling that this wasn't actually your intention though but you might have been too dumb to realise.

You do realise that sexual orientation, race, color and such are not a matter of choice, don't you?

"Pyoor predgudissed,so yez ur!"

Dry your fucking eyes, Sonny.

That certainly looks like you trying to argue that things which a person chooses can't be a target for bigotry.

Are you going to pretend that wasn't you who made that post?

Ok dear.

That certainly looks like you trying to argue that things which a person chooses can't be a target for bigotry.

Are you going to pretend that wasn't you who made that post?

If that's what you're taking from that post, then I'm sorry, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to address either your paranoia or your lack of basic comprehension skills.

It looks like I'm asking a question - the wee wiggly hook thing is the clue used in written English - rather than arguing anything.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:NOVO !, BACK AT RANGERS ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=276413

:lol:

edut to add lhink

Now, given that he married a Scots lass and its off season in America.. I'm guessing he's using facilities whilst home for Xmas?

They couldn't afford him if he played for free

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:The_Arsehole :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most people prefer to call him The WKR or Norman.

Added smiley for the benefit of celtic fans (sorry greenyins :-( )

Bloody hell Dougal, this your fault

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Most people prefer to call him The WKR or Norman.

Added smiley for the benefit of celtic fans (sorry greenyins :-( )

Bloody hell Dougal, this your fault

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

bennet do you not get tired of being a buffoon?

Shull sticking it to Hector.

Ha ha ha, Benny. Are you now No8's official spokesman? To tell the truth, No8 was always one of the better Sevco posters on here and I really respected him. I don't know what made him suddenly attack me as a criminal lover and supporter.