Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Each to his own, I suppose. There was a request from a the rangers fan (oops, another cringe) for those not of that persuasion to use a non-bigoted word for them. This seems to be the favoured option so far. The original word, of course, appears to be bigoted only through selected eyes...

Personally, I see the bigger cringe as being grown men whining and moaning, telling tales to "teacher", over a wee nickname they don't like. If they had a set of morals - or even a pair of balls - between them, they'd have reported the " offenders " to the police, not the Mods or owner of this site. I wonder why that hasn't happened?

A lecture on morals from a middle aged man who likes to make " c**t with cancer" jibes anonymously via a football forum.You couldn't make it up. ????

anyone think dave and aofjays sit next to each other at firhill and just spend the entire game boring the unlucy punters who are unfortunate enough to be sat near them by continously chatting about rangers :lol:

Now, that is great banter.

Dave will tell the stories, aofjays will sit there and get angry about it all.

Listen, unless you are willing to display levels of hatred towards me, you and your like normally reserve for WRK, then you are wasting your time.

I assume you mean Dave the PT fan. He was one of those who mentioned it, but cost to your attempted wee twist there, nobody but you and your ever suggested that I had MH issues. Their point was that it was not a subject for levity. You obviously disagreed, and still do, which is fine. The world needs balance, so there's always a requirement for cúnts.

There's an easy way to settle the argument.

Go ask a doctors opinion about your mental health.

Get the help you need.