Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Attack? lol

He made one his usual antagonistic comments and got what he deserved.

I will light a candle for the poor persecuted wee soul though.

Antagonistic? Or perhaps expressing a differing view to yours.

Fine line, really - especially when you're after claiming that MOPE title from your former Business Partners...

Attack? lol

You pair jump on any post he makes........quite creepy behavior tbh.

You pair jump on any post he makes........quite creepy behavior tbh.

I've got a nice wee collection of Helen's from when Tedi left the BRALT - he did, you know, never revisited, never even bothered about it for months.*

*The second part of the above statement may, in fact, be complete bollox. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bollox I do my best ignore the stuff he posts, it rarely follows the subject matter, you probably reply to more of his posts than I do.

Not very good at ignoring his post then are you.

I am fucking brilliant at it, look I just ignored another one :D

Just a pity yer not a brilliant poster.......but please do keep trying.

Edited by the 67

Do not think I ever claimed to be, but hey it is not like I bother you or anything.

I obviously bother you, why else would you go through my post history and red dot everything in sight ,which is pretty poor considering these are the first posts I've made in about 2 weeks. I was warned by a few posters you would do this...looks like they were spot on.

Because you went through my posting history red dotting everything in sight :lol: another one who gets upset about dots.

I retaliated and red dotted you the last couple of days.......you started the creepy shitbag behavior weeks ago......why should I not retaliate?.. you got away with it for a couple of weeks before i clocked whit a shit bag you are. I was warned by other posters you were prone to tantrums and would do this......they were right.

Attack? lol

He can dish it out left, right and centre but as soon he gets a wee bit back, oor Norm goes into full blown victim mode.

No I retaliated, you gave out some dots I gave you them back, but hey at least I am not the one greeting about getting dots on a public forum :lol: As I said earlier It is not as if get to you or anything.

Jackanory......you red dotted everything in sight after I called you a grass.....you went in a wee tantrum LOL

Its right there in your posting history under given, it is not something I need to make up, you are the looney who brought this utter nonsense up, it is a dot, get over it.

Already said I gave you a few last couple of days , last couple of weeks you been sneaking around giving me well over 20 and I hadn't been on posting...tedi=tantrum=red dots