Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

A Law Lord has spoken in a court of law and he says legally in a court of law in session speaking on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen ?

Rangers were liquidated.

Where's the Gay Bears Rights Campaigner Tedi to refute and debunk what a real Law Lord said in a real court of law and has spoken the truth legally in a real court of law "thur as died as a dodo".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it should be lets all laugh at celtic ,the mighty team who were going to win so many trebles before the rangers got back, numpties.

Who said that ?, and can you supply a verified source to back this ludicrous accusation up ?

Not for one second have I since 2012 have thought that my club will at a canter win every treble and yer mask has slipped anaw there padawan ? Rangers can't return to a top tier league they have never ever taken part in because Law Lord has said today that Rangers had been liquidated and no mention of this mythical company the SFA blamed for Rangers cheating. :)

:lol::lol::lol: IAN FROM CAMBUSLANG :lol::lol::lol:

He was a caller on Superscoreboard earlier.

A The Newcunto F.C. fan(ny) who stated he was heartbroken at the situation with his Club. :lol:

I was laughing so hard that i had to stop driving and pull over to the side of the road.

Troosers pished again.

- Cracking :thumsup2

Cheers, Shull - I thought there was one out there. Evidently the Green Sisters aren't as funny as their dead siblings. Do zombies welcome the chase? Wouldn't take much catching, if they're the traditional type - and we know how these lads love a tradition. :lol:

Then why are the current shareholders holding onto something that is going to (by your assumption) drop?

Why not sell now and buy them back when they are going cheap? waiting about on them dropping (hence losing money) does not seem the way of these city slickers.

There is a thread for the shares. This one is for laughing at Rangers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

not in the mind plenty laughing tonight ,at this rate you will be lucky to win the league next the way Aberdeen are playing

That'll be that Armageddon then because there will be a title fight contender meaning the whole of Scottish fitbaw must be pish because Celtic will have to fight to win the title ?.

I do hope Aberdeen or another team pushes Celtic to the title either this season or next season so we don't have to put up with this we need a strong dead old firm to somehow say that Scottish football is doing fine.

FWIW I'd welcome it should some other club next season pumps Celtic to the title, it would be the best thing to happen in our game since ??? fucking ages like man.

That'll be that Armageddon then because there will be a title fight contender meaning the whole of Scottish fitbaw must be pish because Celtic will have to fight to win the title ?.

I do hope Aberdeen or another team pushes Celtic to the title either this season or next season so we don't have to put up with this we need a strong dead old firm to somehow say that Scottish football is doing fine.

FWIW I'd welcome it should some other club next season pumps Celtic to the title, it would be the best thing to happen in our game since ??? fucking ages like man.

lol, you would welcome any club to pump Celtic to the title, as long as it's not Rangers...right ? :lol:

lol, you would welcome any club to pump Celtic to the title, as long as it's not Rangers...right ? :lol:

WOW JUST WOW ! outstanding logic and understanding of my post there genius :o . You mean The Clone Rangers aKa Sevco Cost Cutters will be in the top flight next season ? :1eye

not in the mind plenty laughing tonight ,at this rate you will be lucky to win the league next the way Aberdeen are playing

:lol:

Lose one game in the league and my whole f*cking world collapses in on me :bairn

As posted before; this thread is for laughing at the blue mob.

Shull kindly started "our" thread elsewhere, why not post on there?

It's nice to be liked and bring some humour into others lives. :thumsup2