Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4911381/Well-all-lose-if-we-bring-back-booze.html

:lol::lol::lol:DAVY WILSON - DIVING TIT :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He thinks Sally should be candidate for Manager of the Year. :blink:

I've pished my pants again ......... :lol:

Saved ma last Greenie for ya SHULL :lol:

eta I had to delete one of yer smilies to get mine in.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4911381/Well-all-lose-if-we-bring-back-booze.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol:DAVY WILSON - DIVING TIT :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He thinks Sally should be candidate for Manager of the Year. :blink:

I've pished my pants again ......... :lol:

Superb. Stung by Hately's fine performance, Davie's bravely staking the claim of an earlier generation of Rangers players to talk unmitigated shite too.

Manager of the Year? - I seem to recall Davie Wilson as the worst manager in Queens' entire history in the late 80s. He's very qualified to therefore comment on McCoist.

Superb. Stung by Hately's fine performance, Davie's bravely staking the claim of an earlier generation of Rangers players to talk unmitigated shite too.

Manager of the Year? - I seem to recall Davie Wilson as the worst manager in Queens' entire history in the late 80s. He's very qualified to therefore comment on McCoist.

With the " Auld Bigot Cnuts " v Manchester United Legends on Monday, there will be plenty , like Hateley & Wilson, spouting shite propaganda over the weekend and beyond.

It'll be some list.

I'm waiting with baited breath for the first former Blue Vermin ( deceased ) player to make an appearance in the Media and tell us all what's good for Scottish Football.

Maybe this fanny ..............

:lol::lol::lol:BRIAN LAUDRUP - KING OF THE DIVERS :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by shull

McCoist would welcome South Africa-based businessman Dave King investing again in the club, calling him "100 per cent a Rangers man". (Evening Times)

Anyone got some more straws for swally to clutch at?

Face facts you are damaged goods being a Rangers man does not change the fact that it would be a seriously bad business venture.