Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Guest Kincardine

David+Templeton+of+Rangers+injured+against+Annan+Athletic.jpg

That fence could do with a lick of paint.

Actually I was thinking that the big guy in the hi-viz vest was using it as a chance to promote his public-speaking company.

Would you employ him as an 'Orator'?

Guest Kincardine

Speaking of Orator's where is the Bomber these days?

The priory? Carstairs?

Last I heard he had a gig in Brussels tutoring EU Parliamentarians in the subtle art of of public-speaking.

This would be consonant with his skills, don't you agree?

Oh and by the way, "Orators" doesn't need an apostrophe. This is something that even we knuckle-draggers know ;)

Yet another thread started by an SPL "fan". All these threads do is show massive disrespect to the other div 3 teams and show yourselfs up as bitter twisted and obsessed muppets. Certainly more newsworthy was queens park beating Clyde for the eighth game in a row, but your ignorance/stupidity( amend as appropriate) means you probably haven't heard of either.

Guest Kincardine

b*****d :lol:

In truth the Bomber episode was embarrassing. OK so he cared and was interested - but it was nothing more than poorly-articulated, empty rhetoric. I loved him as a player but deprecated him as a spokesman.

Guest Kincardine

Yet another thread started by an SPL "fan". All these threads do is show massive disrespect to the other div 3 teams and show yourselfs up as bitter twisted and obsessed muppets. Certainly more newsworthy was queens park beating Clyde for the eighth game in a row, but your ignorance/stupidity( amend as appropriate) means you probably haven't heard of either.

I was happy that Clyde lost yesterday. It means we keep in touch in 4th place and stops you building up a gap at the top of the table.

That aside, I agree with your comments.

Was just about to post something similar. Threads like this don't really belong in the Rangers vs Celtic section but they certainly don't belong here; stick 'em in the Rangers in the SFL3 forum and let fans of teams in division 3 talk football here, imo.