Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Reportered collusion to take the piss out the fans even more. Deary me.

"Rangers said they would review the provisional findings before submitting a response"

Therefore in anticipation of the expected and standard greetin "no fair" press release, adding to the list:

• The Competition & Markets Authority (CMA)
On 21/05/2022 at 01:08, Kapowzer said:

Jeez, The Cinch Fan Club really have gone to war or issued bans with a growing number of entities, in chronological order:

• Face painters
  • 41 other SPFL clubs
  • The SFA
  • Wee Nicola
  • The BBC
  • Cinch
  • BT Sport
  • Chris Sutton
  • Spanish Cops
  • Spanish Water
  • Ryanair

Fair play to any Rangers fan who hadn't already realised their club see them as nothing but marks. I'd have thought the Traynor statement era would have burned away any lingering doubt, yet here we are.

Incidentally Gers fans, my magic beans are priced in accordance with the magic bean societies recommendations. PM me for a great deal.

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The day arrives when your team is in a European final and after putting on your top and heading out for the day the 1st thing you do is get your cock out on the local bus. 

B67D4025-3559-4498-82A6-E9B4CF627D43.jpeg

F9CA19A6-F081-4B6F-8F37-2689847D0FF5.jpeg

Seems a pretty weird flex to post on the same day there was a Celtic fans in the court in Dundee being told he's going to be banned from the football for exposing himself at Dens Park.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Seems a pretty weird flex to post on the same day there was a Celtic fans in the court in Dundee being told he's going to be banned from the football for exposing himself at Dens Park.

That goes in the let’s all laugh at Celtic thread,

it wasnt me (honest) so my conscience is clear. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's that OF passion! They simply will not be outdone.

• 1 month later...

Statement PM.

The RSA are concerned with not just the result today but the running of our club over the last year. Development and vision of the club starts with the board and should feed down through the recruitment, players and staff.

This has not been the case and we find ourselves in a position where those in charge do not want to engage with the fans or fans groups.

We will be writing to Rangers to demand a meeting to find a solution to this mis management of our club and in particular where the financial gains in the last year are being .

But, but,  I thought they didn’t do that……..🦶

🦶

🦶

🦶

🦶

🦶 🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️😂😆😆😆😆

16 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Statement PM.

The RSA are concerned with not just the result today but the running of our club over the last year. Development and vision of the club starts with the board and should feed down through the recruitment, players and staff.

This has not been the case and we find ourselves in a position where those in charge do not want to engage with the fans or fans groups.

We will be writing to Rangers to demand a meeting to find a solution to this mis management of our club and in particular where the financial gains in the last year are being .

It sounds a bit like they deserve better. How did that go for them last time?