Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

My point regarding Gerrards record came well after that comment so no you didn’t acknowledge it or reply to it nor did AJF.

There is no one outwith Rangers fans that thinks for a single second you had a chance of overturning that gap….no one 😂

It's cute what you're doing but kinda boring. 

The initial discussion came from the statement that celtc didn't win the league and that they were awarded it with games left to play. 

I don't need to convince anyone Rangers would have won the league, we don't know, the pertinent point is that it was possible celtc wouldn't win the league.  

1 minute ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

It's cute what you're doing but kinda boring. 

The initial discussion came from the statement that celtc didn't win the league and that they were awarded it with games left to play. 

I don't need to convince anyone Rangers would have won the league, we don't know, the pertinent point is that it was possible celtc wouldn't win the league.  

Possible? Almost anything is possible such as Sevco hitting the wall again, you flying to Mars or Bennett actually going to a game, but what is more important is what’s probable and the probability of Rangers overturning that gap considering their form and complete capitulation was less probable than a Rangers fans admitting their club died and 55 is a myth. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

😂

Jesus christ man. 

Aye you're right we shouldn't play football games we should decide them based on probability. This logic would have seen Rangers winning the league this year. 

Were Rangers favourites to win the league this year? 

Edited by Jinky67

9 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Your holiday must be fucking amazing btw, Drew. 

:lol:

Posted that at 8am, nothing was really happening at that time tbh, not sure what I could’ve done with the 30secs it took to copy that from works WhatsApp group and add it on here.

Keep white knighting the **** for likes though, it’s fun to watch. 

Edited by Drew Brees