Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Ok there's very little difference so let's keep the different schools (faith & non-dom)open which creates an  'otherness' and difference which in reality doesn't exist while at the same time duplicating administration costs, staff costs, building costs.  Begs the question , what is the point of faith schools paid for out of general taxation ? Make all schools secular where all religions and none are taught and given equal respect in Religious Education classes. If it's Religious Instruction (or indoctronation ) you require then that is the job of the Rabbi, Minister, Imam, Priest, Vicar etc on the Sabbath day of your choice. 

Again it goes back to my original post,Scotland is a diverse country with many religions,all religions that consider them to be Scots.
Educating our kids and grand kids on the diversity of the country we live in puts them at an advantage later on in life. 
Taking away religious education would result in a lack of knowledge to the country they live in.
Tackling the multicultural and cosmopolitan society without the acceptance and understanding of the "otherness" as you put it is very narrow minded. 
The first question you should be asking yourself is why do you see them as different.  

Edited by wastecoatwilly

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Again it goes back to my original post,Scotland is a diverse country with many religions,all religions that consider them to be Scots.
Educating our kids and grand kids on the diversity of the country we live in puts them at an advantage later on in life. 
Taking away religious education would result in a lack of knowledge to the country they live in.
Tackling the multicultural and cosmopolitan society without the acceptance and understanding of the "otherness" as you put it is very narrow minded. 
The first question you should be asking yourself is why do you see them as different.  

I agree totally with you regarding the need for and benefits of, Religious Education. I would certainly not be in favour of removing it from schools in Scotland. What I'm talking about is doing away with Religious Instruction (a different thing entirely) in state funded faith schools.

Edited by kennie makevin
Typo

On 23/05/2022 at 14:24, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Form goes out the window on OFs as we both know. We would have won the Old Firm games as Gerrard clearly had the better of you in those fixtures imo. 

Well, if form goes out the window in the Glasgow derby, then Celtic would have won them as the form suggested Rangers usually win them, no?

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, if form goes out the window in the Old Firm, then Celtic would have won them as the form suggested Rangers usually win them, no?

Generally when I use that term I mean previous league form. Head to head previous encounters and managers tactics of course matter. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Generally when I use that term I mean previous league form. Head to head previous encounters and managers tactics of course matter. 

Yeah you ignored the point however though that by end of the 19/20 season Gerrard had still lost more of them than he had won. 

5 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

No I actually covered that point as did AJF like 2 full days ago. 

No actually you didn’t, neither of you did when i made that particular point to AJF you just started taking umbrage to me asking you about your crystal ball.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No actually you didn’t, neither of you did when i made that particular point to AJF you just started taking umbrage to me asking you about your crystal ball.

Not at all. I asked you if you watched the last game and you didn't reply. AJ then explained how anyone that watched the games could see Rangers were tactically better, Fraser Foster saved you and people at the time agreed it could've easily and should've probably been a Rangers win. 

Feel free to post a sevco joke or a Walter White gif though. 

4 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Not at all. I asked you if you watched the last game and you didn't reply. AJ then explained how anyone that watched the games could see Rangers were tactically better, Fraser Foster saved you and people at the time agreed it could've easily and should've probably been a Rangers win. 

He dosen’t have to comment 

he “won” remember 

Edited by Forever_blueco

12 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

My point regarding Gerrards record came well after that comment so no you didn’t acknowledge it or reply to it nor did AJF.

There is no one outwith Rangers fans that thinks for a single second you had a chance of overturning that gap….no one 😂

Edited by Jinky67