Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

25 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

No it wasn't. 

We had 2 OF's and Gerrard had the better of that lot in OF games at that point. 

Rangers had dropped points from January to March (end January start March) in 5 games (lost 3) and had been pumped off bottom of the league Hearts in the Scottish.

Celtic won 10 games out 11, drew against Livingston.  The league was well over.  It realistically saved Gerrards job the league ending early. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

It's not though 😂 You never clawed back a 25 point deficit, that deficit was wiped clean and you then won the league by 4 points. By your logic you only clawed the gap back to 21 points.

OK. It was a valiant effort from Rangers losing by 4 points after winning by 25 points the previous season. Better? 

Edited by Henrik's tongue

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

OK. It was a valiant effort from Rangers losing by 4 points after winning by 25 points the previous season. Better? 

Much better, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Rangers had dropped points from January to March (end January start March) in 5 games (lost 3) and had been pumped off bottom of the league Hearts in the Scottish.

Celtic won 10 games out 11, drew against Livingston.  The league was well over.  It realistically saved Gerrards job the league ending early. 

Lmao. No it wasn't. 

We had a game in hand and 2 Old Firms and we would've likely won both Old Firms. This would've resulted in us needing celtc to drop points in 2 games out of 6 which isn't exactly beyond the realms of possibility. 

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

wtf-is-going-on-confused.gif

I just saw someone pulling you up for usung the word bootlicker whilst skimming through a politics thread. And I couldn’t think of anything else, OK? :lol: 

25 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

10 in a row?
Do 9 in a row twice (incorporating a quadruple treble) and we’ll talk.

You still failed at the easiest ten in a row ever. End of .

I mean after all it was you lot singing about it since 2013 

Edited by Forever_blueco

17 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Form goes out the window on OFs as we both know. We would have won the Old Firm games as Gerrard clearly had the better of you in those fixtures imo. 

Celtic and Rangers played 3 times in that season already. Celtic won 2 of them and Rangers 1 but yeah Gerrard clearly had the better of us.

f**k sake 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Celtic and Rangers played 3 times in that season already. Celtic won 2 of them and Rangers 1 but yeah Gerrard clearly had the better of us.

f**k sake 🤦‍♂️

Add in at the time the league was called Rangers were about 5th in the form table and their striker was still about a stone overweight there was no chance really they were catching us. 

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

f**k sake 🤦‍♂️

That stat is slightly misleading given one of those matches was the League Cup final which was absolute daylight robbery 😂 Unfortunately we came up against a sublime Forster performance but nobody could've argued had that game finished 4-0 to Rangers.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

That stat is slightly misleading given one of those matches was the League Cup final which was absolute daylight robbery 😂 Unfortunately we came up against a sublime Forster performance but nobody could've argued had that game finished 4-0 to Rangers.

giphy.gif.463cd8a25f20e9a79e5cfec7a2dda600.gif

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

f**k sake 🤦‍♂️

You seem to be one of those people absolutley beholden by statistics. Can you remember the second game celtc won against Rangers that season? 

Anyone with eyes and anyone with an objective point of view could see Gerrard had turned the fixture round. I'm just saying the league wasn't over, which it blatantly wasn't. The idea that there's no chance celtc could have lost the league is ridiculous and insincere. 

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You still failed at the easiest ten in a row ever. End of .

I mean after all it was you lot singing about it since 2013 

Ach we’re still winning at 9 in a rows.

This preseason is going to be insufferable :lol: 

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

I watched Andy Goram do that in almost every game we played in the TB era. Results are what matter

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I watched Andy Goram do that in almost every game we played in the TB era. Results are what matter

I completely get that, but the original point was that Gerrard had the upper hand in matches vs Celtic which I don't think can really be disputed. His record against Celtic is P12, W7, D1, L4 with 16 goals scored to only 9 conceded. So yeah, the results do matter, and Gerrard got them most of the time.

Edited by AJF

29 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Lmao. No it wasn't. 

We had a game in hand and 2 Old Firms and we would've likely won both Old Firms. This would've resulted in us needing celtc to drop points in 2 games out of 6 which isn't exactly beyond the realms of possibility. 

They dropped points in one game from January where as Rangers had dropped points in five games including losing three.  You really think they would lose 2 to your mob and then draw or lose a couple of games and your mob win every single game? 

If you feel it wasn't fair enough, I understand that as you're a supporter of that team but the rest of us could see Celtc was pissing the title.