Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He’s probably been our most improved player since the turn of the year tbh, again Joey Im not sure what point you are trying to make.

My point is that you are trying to make Keane this player that came into Celtic and bossed the matches he played in. We've now discovered that he played in 10 and Celtic got humped in 2 of these 10, maybe more. And he won as many medals in 6 months that Greg Taylor has in 5 months. 

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

My point is that you are trying to make Keane this player that came into Celtic and bossed the matches he played in. We've now discovered that he played in 10 and Celtic got humped in 2 of these 10, maybe more. And he won as many medals in 6 months that Greg Taylor has in 5 months. 

He played 13 actually for a start (it was 10 league games) and from I can remember he was a cut above a very decent midfield at the time we had in Lennon and Petrov. For the record I think he’s a bellend tbh so not exactly a fan boy here. The point I was making regarding the 2 medals was clearly to the person that deemed him ‘a hilarious failure’ which was nonsense. Again bringing up Greg Taylor didn’t make any sense as he’s not a hilarious failure either.  This is getting rather tedious.

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He played 13 actually for a start (it was 10 league games) and from I can remember he was a cut above a very decent midfield at the time we had in Lennon and Petrov. For the record I think he’s a bellend tbh so not exactly a fan boy here. The point I was making regarding the 2 medals was clearly to the person that deemed him ‘a hilarious failure’ which was nonsense. Again bringing up Greg Taylor didn’t make any sense as he’s not a hilarious failure either.  This is getting rather tedious.

You're the one that keeps coming back for more.

22 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

And Celtc's colours are absolutely nothing to do with Ireland? 

Are Hibs' colours nothing to do with Ireland? As well as their name and club motto. If being proud to be Irish makes you a bigot, why would you support Hibs? 

4 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Are Hibs' colours nothing to do with Ireland? As well as their name and club motto. If being proud to be Irish makes you a bigot, why would you support Hibs? 

I didn't say otherwise.  

Hibs are a Scottish side, not an Irish side.  So are Celtc despite how much you try to proclaim otherwise. 

If you are Irish and proud you bash on I'm delighted for you.  It's the kiddy on ones belting out the Irish NA that are weirdos. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

He was shite in the Aberdeen game I watched. Roy Keane played 13 games for Celtic going with soccerbase: 

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=4076

Edited by betting competition

7 minutes ago, betting competition said:

He was shite in the Aberdeen game I watched. 

I was at that one and can't remember anything about him. Pretty sure that was my eldest son's first visit to Parkhead. Like most other visits, but not all.

That miss by Ramsey, it may have been mentioned, perhaps cost Rangers a place in the 2022 European Super Cup (10/8/22) in Helsinki against Real Madrid or Liverpool. Then the Club World Cup is being expanded in 2023 (Chelsea won the '22 edition), but the format and dates for the China tournament haven't been announced yet, unless I've missed out on that.

Potential for many millions to be made there.

49 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I didn't say otherwise.  

Hibs are a Scottish side, not an Irish side.  So are Celtc despite how much you try to proclaim otherwise. 

If you are Irish and proud you bash on I'm delighted for you.  It's the kiddy on ones belting out the Irish NA that are weirdos. 

I didn't say Celtic weren't a Scottish side. You equated using the use of green to represent Ireland with Rangers orange connection. And that being proud to be Irish makes you a bigot. If that's your opinion then fair enough but at least stand by it. 

I just found it a surprising claim from a Hibs fan who also wear green of Ireland, are named after Ireland, and have fans who will wave a tricolour or Irish Harp. 

3 minutes ago, Buckets said:

I didn't say Celtic weren't a Scottish side. You equated using the use of green to represent Ireland with Rangers orange connection. And that being proud to be Irish makes you a bigot. If that's your opinion then fair enough but at least stand by it. 

I just found it a surprising claim from a Hibs fan who also wear green of Ireland, are named after Ireland, and have fans who will wave a tricolour or Irish Harp. 

Shall we just change our name and traditional colours from when we got founded to show we don't give a shiny shite over pointscoring about bigotry? 

Where did I say being proud to be Irish makes you a bigot?  If you are Irish and your proud then there's nothing to point to being a bigot.  If you are a Scottish Celtic fan then you aren't Irish to be proud of.  You can be proud to be formed by Irish roots of course, not sure why you would have to sing about old wars in the country though as it's f**k all to do with modern day society or Scottish Football. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Shall we just change our name and traditional colours from when we got founded to show we don't give a shiny shite over pointscoring about bigotry? 

Where did I say being proud to be Irish makes you a bigot?  If you are Irish and your proud then there's nothing to point to being a bigot.  If you are a Scottish Celtic fan then you aren't Irish to be proud of.  You can be proud to be formed by Irish roots of course, not sure why you would have to sing about old wars in the country though as it's f**k all to do with modern day society or Scottish Football. 

Yeah I don't have a problem with that it's just that you tried to equate Celtic's wearing of green to Rangers orange connection. Of course I don't want Hibs to change, but Hibs wear green for the exact same reason Celtic do so it's hard for a Hibs fan to critisise Celtic for it. Celtic and Hibs wearing green isn't really the same argument as Rangers new orange stuff. You said being proud of the Irish history coincides with bigotry and hatred if you're a Celtic fan, which also surprised me given plenty of Hibs fans are proud of their history as well. I suppose everyone views it differently 

4 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Yeah I don't have a problem with that it's just that you tried to equate Celtic's wearing of green to Rangers orange connection. Of course I don't want Hibs to change, but Hibs wear green for the exact same reason Celtic do so it's hard for a Hibs fan to critisise Celtic for it. Celtic and Hibs wearing green isn't really the same argument as Rangers new orange stuff. You said being proud of the Irish history coincides with bigotry and hatred if you're a Celtic fan, which also surprised me given plenty of Hibs fans are proud of their history as well. I suppose everyone views it differently 

Fair do's.  This thread is well off track.

99a1d4f6-b9f9-4cff-8398-8dae4d586285.jpg

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ll keep you focused, your welcome 

C18C6765-2C0C-4B5F-A2C6-D495F6DDCB4D.jpeg

Away and focus on your grammar!

I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel for a comeback here so that will need to do.