Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

The only Rangers defeat that isn't particularly funny, is one that comes against Celtic.
The joy of seeing Rangers fans unhappy, is directly and precisely equally offset by the distress of seeing Celtic ones pleased.
So goes the undisputable principle that literally everything about them is exactly equal. A perfect mirror image.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:
The only Rangers defeat that isn't particularly funny, is one that comes against Celtic.
The joy of seeing Rangers fans unhappy, is directly and precisely equally offset by the distress of seeing Celtic ones pleased.

So goes the undisputable principle that literally everything about them is exactly equal. A perfect mirror image.

A perfect mirror image would be if one side were the good guys and the other were the baddies.

3 hours ago, The DA said:

A perfect mirror image would be if one side were the good guys and the other were the baddies.

I thought so at first but apparently not...

We could say 'facsimile' but that's just  Kinkyantry   pedantry😊

mirror image

noun [ C ]
 UK  /ˌmɪr.ər ˈɪm.ɪdʒ/ US  /ˌmɪr.ɚ ˈɪm.ɪdʒ/

a person or object that is very similar to another:

The current economic situation is a mirror image of the situation just a few years ago.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Imagine being that angry after the game has ended. Week ruined, holiday ruined.

What a dumb c**t.

The angriest I’ve ever been at the end of a game was at the end of the 2010 League Cup final, when we spectacularly fcuked up a cup final against 9 man Cunto FC. My anger extended to rapidly exiting Hampden while muttering to myself ‘fcuk, fcuk, useless fcuking St Mirren, shitebag fcukers, fcuked it up, against nine, fcuking, men...’

By the time I reached the car, my anger had subsided to a feeling of ‘fcuk St Mirren, they’re not worth it’. By the time I got home, I just had a beer and phoned for a Chinese takeaway. 

Then we played Celtic, pumped them 4-0 and St Mirren were back in my good books. It’s a game of football, you should get involved, but FFS, get a hold of yourself.

The angriest I’ve ever been at the end of a game was at the end of the 2010 League Cup final, when we spectacularly fcuked up a cup final against 9 man Cunto FC. My anger extended to rapidly exiting Hampden while muttering to myself ‘fcuk, fcuk, useless fcuking St Mirren, shitebag fcukers, fcuked it up, against nine, fcuking, men...’
By the time I reached the car, my anger had subsided to a feeling of ‘fcuk St Mirren, they’re not worth it’. By the time I got home, I just had a beer and phoned for a Chinese takeaway. 
Then we played Celtic, pumped them 4-0 and St Mirren were back in my good books. It’s a game of football, you should get involved, but FFS, get a hold of yourself.

It’s genuinely unhealthy to put so much emotional investment into something he has absolutely no control over.

I get angry during games (not that angry) although I’ve had certain games worse than others, don’t mention QOTS. But this guy could have a family and thinks it’s justifiable to ruin their holiday over it. Mad.

I get angry during games (not that angry) although I’ve had certain games worse than others, don’t mention QOTS. But this guy could have a family and thinks it’s justifiable to ruin their holiday over it. Mad.

I get a feeling of mild disappointment, sometimes I don’t feel like talking much on the way home. That’s about it.

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Raging. emoji23.png

***foul language from a potty mouth**

Brilliant!    I do hope that's real but I'm glad we have gun control.

I also get the feeling there is more than just  'football' in the caller's mind.

Edited by cyderspaceman