Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

The statement from the SPAD said: "The decision taken yesterday by Glasgow City Council and Police Scotland is a clear attack on the Culture and Beliefs of the Protestant people of Scotland and in doing so have created a 'No Go Area' for Protestants.

Pretty sure protestants are more than welcome to walk outside the church, as I'm sure they do currently....a bigoted bunch of funny dressed yobs being anti Catholic not so much

Edited to add.......even the orange lodge , and the vanguard bears if they want, can walk pass the church, just not when a Easter mass is happening. There are 65 churches I think in Glasgow, thousands of streets and roads , parks too. Canny be too hard to find somewhere to march where Catholics are not praying

Edited by LordHawHaw

1 hour ago, LordHawHaw said:

Pretty sure protestants are more than welcome to walk outside the church, as I'm sure they do currently....a bigoted bunch of funny dressed yobs being anti Catholic not so much

Edited to add.......even the orange lodge , and the vanguard bears if they want, can walk pass the church, just not when a Easter mass is happening. There are 65 churches I think in Glasgow, thousands of streets and roads , parks too. Canny be too hard to find somewhere to march where Catholics are not praying

It's not hard at all. But there is no sport in it if you can't spit on or intimidate a few 'bead rattlers' while you're out marching. 

Edited by The Chief

This whole country has gone to shit and the views of the white protestant male is now in the tiniest minority in Scotland

Since the whole place is being run by the Green SNP/IRA Brigade being advised by Peter Lawwell and the Pope Directly with Gerry Adams closing down OO parades at the stroke of his beard.

They have nothing left so they are taking to the streets to complain about this!

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Benny getting super offended by everything on the ‘let’s all laugh at rangers’ thread. emoji4.png

Was a joke....

Maybe a bit cowanesque but still a joke.

On 07/04/2019 at 16:15, The DA said:

The half-time sprint?  Half of them would have heart attacks before the halfway line.

Oh I don't know, they're rather nippy when they want to be.

I've witnessed the subway loyal exiting that place pretty darn sharply.

From hoaching to empty in 60 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...