Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

3 hours ago, akredz said:

"The idea now is to park the Europa League up and really focus on the league."    quote from Gerrard on the BBC post match.

Umm,   it's not like you have any choice in the matter.

He's getting the excuse in early for the Scottish Cup exit.

4 hours ago, akredz said:

"The idea now is to park the Europa League up and really focus on second place in the league."    quote from Gerrard on the BBC post match.

Umm,   it's not like you have any choice in the matter.

FTFH.

• 2 weeks later...

The Ibrox Derry

Star Player

First Team

2,900 posts

Posted Wednesday at 19:14

Iam still fucking raging with those c***s today, but f**k it, intae these child raping ****** b*****ds on Saturday, win and were right back in it. I do not demand that we win the league this season, Iam not that fucking naive to think that a new manager and new team can do that, but what i do fucking demand is that we push these terrorist b*****ds all the fucking way to at least the last 2 or 3 games of the season. Show us you can do this Rangers. Just fucking do it. f**k the Pope and the IRA.

'People' like this really exist?    Nah, must be some sort of Ruskie/Yankee trollbot, surely.     Doesn't say much for the mods on that site.   Where's the Moderator of the Church of Scotland when needed?     I do respect his tactical insights though.

The Ibrox Derry
Star Player
First Team
2,900 posts
Posted Wednesday at 19:14
Iam still fucking raging with those c***s today, but f**k it, intae these child raping ****** b*****ds on Saturday, win and were right back in it. I do not demand that we win the league this season, Iam not that fucking naive to think that a new manager and new team can do that, but what i do fucking demand is that we push these terrorist b*****ds all the fucking way to at least the last 2 or 3 games of the season. Show us you can do this Rangers. Just fucking do it. f**k the Pope and the IRA.

'People' like this really exist?    Nah, must be some sort of Ruskie/Yankee trollbot, surely.     Doesn't say much for the mods on that site.   Where's the Moderator of the Church of Scotland when needed?     I do respect his tactical insights though.
I dont expect them to be able to do it. I do expect them to get to game 36 fully in touch, but then I expect failure from there on and that is acceptable.

f**k me.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont expect them to be able to do it. I do expect them to get to game 36 fully in touch, but then I expect failure from there on and that is acceptable.

f**k me.

Don't be surprised if it's the other mob winding up the other mob to make the other mob look bad. 2,900 posts? Doesn't matter. They've both been at it for so long on forums that they lose track.