Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Ooft! Nae wonder he keeps getting slaughtered and called out for his dishonest statements every time he's involved in a court case. It seems to be not so much that he believes or doesn't believe these whoppers; it's more a sense of outrage that anyone would question his made-up takes on everything.

In fact, he seems psychologically to be very Trump-like. Quite happy to brand "how he would like it to be" as "reality".

The transcripts of the various rulings against him consistently point out that what he says just isn't true, and he seems not to be bothered when that's established in public, which I had thought might be because the written judgements "aren't public enough" to affect many people's perception of him. Then he comes out with stuff like this.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46403987

The glib and shamless one is in danger of jumping the shark here.....

I said recently that he appears to have moved on to trolling the fanbase, no longer making any attempt to say things they can bring themselves to credit without completely detaching from reality.

As for the bit about Rangers shareholders having criminal links: I can think of one such shareholder, who has 41 criminal convictions each carrying a tariff of 2 years in the Big Hoose. Surely they can't be any more fit-and-propercriminal than that.

McLaughlin hasn't been paying attention at all on the proof of funds. He has parroted King's new figure of £19m, with no reference to any source indicating that particular number is relevant, and has changed the burden to King "convincing a third party in the UK" that the funds are available. Terrible Journalism thread fer this pish.

20 minutes ago, sugna said:

I said recently that he appears to have moved on to trolling the fanbase, no longer making any attempt to say things they can bring themselves to credit without completely detaching from reality.

As for the bit about Rangers shareholders having criminal links: I can think of one such shareholder, who has 41 criminal convictions each carrying a tariff of 2 years in the Big Hoose. Surely they can't be any more fit-and-propercriminal than that.

McLaughlin hasn't been paying attention at all on the proof of funds. He has parroted King's new figure of £19m, with no reference to any source indicating that particular number is relevant, and has changed the burden to King "convincing a third party in the UK" that the funds are available. Terrible Journalism thread fer this pish.

What's the guys on the monitor saying about this?