Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

2 hours ago, nsr said:

Not that a Ragers fan would be likely to care, but aren't there laws against persistently taking photos of published works and posting them online for people to view for free?

Need to ask the Rev Wings Over Scotland about that.

16 hours ago, nsr said:

Not that a Ragers fan would be likely to care, but aren't there laws against persistently taking photos of published works and posting them online for people to view for free?

He spends £150 a month on papers :lol:please donate!

1 hour ago, nsr said:

Someone should inform him that they did actually kill his club, though "they" may not be who he thinks was responsible.

Talk about a tweet escalating quickly!

'Celtic fans are obsessed...It's the Holocaust!!'

On 18/10/2018 at 11:21, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If think this kind of thing would be covered “Criticism and Review”

I’m unsure about that. Critisism and review would probably be a line MD would choose but he’s also taking money for it. Some would argue that he is cherry picking press stories and packaging them together for the benefit of Rangers fans to save them buying the papers therefore bypassing the commercial gain of the newspaper. In short, he buys 4 and charges money to distribute the stories to other Rangers fans so that they don’t buy them and deny the papers money but still get to see the stories.Personally I’d like to see him done for the most minor of copyright offences and the punishment being him having to work for the Celtic View.

I’m unsure about that. Critisism and review would probably be a line MD would choose but he’s also taking money for it. Some would argue that he is cherry picking press stories and packaging them together for the benefit of Rangers fans to save them buying the papers therefore bypassing the commercial gain of the newspaper. In short, he buys 4 and charges money to distribute the stories to other Rangers fans so that they don’t buy them and deny the papers money but still get to see the stories.Personally I’d like to see him done for the most minor of copyright offences and the punishment being him having to work for the Celtic View.

To resolve that question properly one would have to consult the precise nuances of the law and also do a detailed reading this guy’s writing

The first seems like a lot of work but I might do it if I were bored, the second on the other hand... f**k that

3 hours ago, Jdog said:

And his missus was previously accused of making a sex tape in an airliner toilet?

You never got this sort of thing with Billy Wright and Joy Beverley. 

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

And his missus was previously accused of making a sex tape in an airliner toilet?

You never got this sort of thing with Billy Wright and Joy Beverley. 

Did anyone else do a quick google on 'Billy Wright Joy Beverley scandal'?  Just in case.