Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I was on the supporters bus last night and got shown that. Imagine changing your username on a social media site so you could post lies about your rivals but forgot your followers also seen your profile name change and outed him out as a Sevco supporter. :lol: The fucking idiot. :lol:

It was pretty obvious to me that the guy tweeting was at the wind up and he wasn’t trying to hide it. Sanitary Towels in Lidl bags? You believed that to be a real attempt to post lies about Celtic?

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It was pretty obvious to me that the guy tweeting was at the wind up and he wasn’t trying to hide it. Sanitary Towels in Lidl bags? You believed that to be a real attempt to post lies about Celtic?

He does it all the time.  Only the hard of thinking actually get taken in by it.  Understandable why the QC and his bus would be.

15 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

15 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

He does it all the time.  Only the hard of thinking actually get taken in by it.  Understandable why the QC and his bus would be.

Aw!, was that all it was then? Just a bit of harmless jovial banter, my mistake. Here was me thinking it was some fanny deliberately trying hard to cause trouble by stirring up the Orc horde and I should just forget about all the other comments that read as hatred and bile from the Sevco mob like "No the 1st time wan o them touched up a boy", & "Hunt these mutant rhat b*****ds doon and out them" & "Somebody post their details online so we can all bombard the c**t wi everything".

Thanks guys, it all makes sense now.

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Aw!, was that all it was then? Just a bit of harmless jovial banter, my mistake. Here was me thinking it was some fanny deliberately trying hard to cause trouble by stirring up the Orc horde and I should just forget about all the other comments that read as hatred and bile from the Sevco mob like "No the 1st time wan o them touched up a boy", & "Hunt these mutant rhat b*****ds doon and out them" & "Somebody post their details online so we can all bombard the c**t wi everything".

facepalm.gif

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

91sn32Q.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
It's been a while since breeks have taken a good fecking drenching. 
Now. 
[emoji38] SEVCO FANS ARE BOYCOTTING HOUSE OF FRASER  [emoji38]
Sevco Fans [emoji33]
I thought the biggest issue was that every bugger under the age of 80 boycotts HOF on a subliminal level.

On 06/08/2018 at 16:19, hellbhoy said:

First league game of the new season and Aberdeen have already broken them. :lol:

Conspiracies everywhere and much frothing and foaming at the mouth because it is obvious to the bloo bigots that everyone is out to stop them reaching the promised 55. I don't think they can factor in that their squad really isn't as good as they think it is. The teams riding on a high at the moment with Seethy G's arrival and will most likely come down with a huge bang at some point. :)

2 games into the season, who looks more broken now :lol: