Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

First league game of the new season and Aberdeen have already broken them. :lol:
Conspiracies everywhere and much frothing and foaming at the mouth because it is obvious to the bloo bigots that everyone is out to stop them reaching the promised 55. I don't think they can factor in that their squad really isn't as good as they think it is. The teams riding on a high at the moment with Seethy G's arrival and will most likely come down with a huge bang at some point. [emoji4]

Seethy G [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'll take your word for it.

You remember Dhenboy don't you? His undercover alias is a thing of beauty to read. Where else can you slag off Sevco players, fans, board of directors on a regular basis and manage to get hunners of likes in the process? :lol: c**t is never out of the boardroom section wherever that is on RM.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You remember Dhenboy don't you? His undercover alias is a thing of beauty to read. Where else can you slag off Sevco players, fans, board of directors on a regular basis and manage to get hunners of likes in the process? :lol: c**t is never out of the boardroom section wherever that is on RM.

P&Bs version of Alf Garnett if I recall correctly....

I had a squizz at that RM link earlier in the thread.

Came across this other one.

Pretty poor show.

Called “ Young sheep fan, not hit with vodka bottle”.

Love this one from it. Not happy with arguing throughout the thread about whether it actually hit him or not, which in the fans eyes is fine as long as it didn’t hit him, the next persons to come under the firing line of the ‘Famous’ are Police Scotland and Aberdeen for not performing rigorous enough searches in order to prevent bottles being taken into stadiums.

Mentions nothing about the fact one of their ‘few’ idiots actual l brought the bottle in the first place and threw it.

And when I say ‘few’, I actually mean most of them.

C1609A61-F07F-4206-894C-0EBB00D05F66.png

21 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Michael Stewart destroying Charlie Adam on sportsound

”Is there a conspiracy against Rangers Charlie?”

”Every club thinks this...”

So it’s not unique to Rangers?”

”No, It’s unique to every club!”

My favourite line of the whole exchange.

The BBC cannot have someone that stupid back on  the radio or TV ever again.

43 minutes ago, bennett said:

Apparently a full scale police investigation has been launched over a sandcastle supposedly being knocked down.

The police have just released a photo-fit of the suspected castle kicker. Described as having a penis shaped helmet for a head with a nose and grimaced mouth below it, sporting some really bad mid 80's fluffed up shoulder pads and wearing very tight padded leather trousers. As he kicked the castle he said with a speech impediment to the shit scared 3yr old "Serious bidness, kid." craphead.gif

Spoiler

p04sxnfb.thumb.jpg.fc47148e4c2c5f4addad6

9 hours ago, milton75 said:

I see the Rangers* fans are making utter fools of themselves on Twitter again.

I was on the supporters bus last night and got shown that. Imagine changing your username on a social media site so you could post lies about your rivals but forgot your followers also seen your profile name change and outed him out as a Sevco supporter. :lol: The fucking idiot. :lol:

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Shocking behaviour from the G&Gs.

Classless but expected.

Which aspect of it do you find worse; that a Rangers fan would do something so desperate, or that they would be so thick that they did it so badly?

Forgetting to change all their follows from Rangers accounts? Using Google Translate to try and write in Greek?
They must have been the stupidest person going. The very stupidest.