Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I was at the Rangers Hibs game not long ago and the Rangers fans were chanting Jimmy Saville he's one of your own

Why is this? Do their support just like accusing other people of being paedo's?

There's a genre of conspiracy theory linking Disgraced devoutly Roman Catholic Paedophile Sir Jimmy Saville, Disgraced Sex pest Cardinal Winning and Devoutly Roman Catholic retired Tyre Salesman Sir Tom Farmer.

But the fact that even the more excitable elements of the Hearts support haven't latched on to it should show you how shaky and tenuous it is.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

It is strange - i was aware of the Celtic connection with the boys club carry on but i just assumed they were tarring Hibs with the same brush as they play in green too, this sort of logic wouldn't surprise me with Rangers fans.

I was at the Rangers Hibs game not long ago and the Rangers fans were chanting Jimmy Saville he's one of your own

Why is this? Do their support just like accusing other people of being paedo's?

It was Jason Cummings , you know what you are

Due to the dodgy videos which come out of a Jason Cummings party

Edited by forever_blue

Can't say I recall it at hibs buts not to say it never happened , I was half pished though

It definitely happened - He's one of your own He's one of your own Jimmy Saville he's one of your own

Then the Hibs sang back with Scott Allan in place of Jimmy Saville.

Yet another discriminatory policy down Govan way: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-ban-beards-from-murray-park-academy-1-3977736

"Traditionally, Rangers players were always clean shaven." Traditionally since 2012?

So no Sikhs or Muslims. Or Graham Souness, Or indeed the old king (Gawd bless 'im). Or Jesus Christ (but he was probably a catholic anyway).

Yet another discriminatory policy down Govan way: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-ban-beards-from-murray-park-academy-1-3977736

"Traditionally, Rangers players were always clean shaven." Traditionally since 2012?

So no Sikhs or Muslims. Or Graham Souness, Or indeed the old king (Gawd bless 'im). Or Jesus Christ (but he was probably a catholic anyway).

I'm pretty sure he was Jewish

Which means he shared in the Jews guilt for killing Christ

So he deserved to be crucified

That boy had it coming

Oh hang on

I may have got this confused

I should point out that I'm not actually a qualified theologian

Do you not think Warburton's taken it a wee bit too far? Started shaving off his beard and then couldn't stop until he got to the top of his head? There's dedication for you.