Deuchar For Morton?

Unlikley Deuchar will sign for anyone in January but Tosh is the first in a long line of exits from Raydale to take place over the coming months if sources tell me correctly.Morton will make a couple of signings in the transfer window(one from Gretna and one from peterhead) all things going according to plan.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlikley Deuchar will sign for anyone in January but Tosh is the first in a long line of exits from Raydale to take place over the coming months if sources tell me correctly.Morton will make a couple of signings in the transfer window(one from Gretna and one from peterhead) all things going according to plan.

If that's the case then Dougie Cameron and Steve Tosh would be my choices.

I suspect you're guessing, however.

:ph34r:

Lilley is a good player don't get me wrong but his career he's never really been prolific since leaving you first time around and his career has gone down ever since 'scoring for Leeds in the premiership'

Deuchar is younger, willing to learn and improve on the player he already is, he works hard is good in the air and scores goals. In my opinion he will go further and be better than Derek Lilley.

Wow, a complete Jekyll and Hyde post there.

The first paragraph is quite true; he never truly excelled at Leeds, although he has been a welcome addition to each subsequent club he's played at. He had a great time at Livingston, for example, but I can imagine that Leeds didn't feel they got value for money.

The idea of Deuchar ever playing anywhere near the English top league, however, is so fucking outlandish that I actually feel "woozy" for reading it.

If that's the case then Dougie Cameron and Steve Tosh would be my choices.

I suspect you're guessing, however.

:ph34r:

Why don't we have a little retrospective of some of The Lamebairn's other exclusives over the last few months?

A little montage music to set the mood... I favour "I Write The Songs" as performed by Barry Manilow. Aaaaand fade in to August:

Caveat: A small measure of respect is required since he tipped Liverpool for the CL in 2004 and Burley to leave Hearts early on with Romanov ruining the club.

But I'm sure he'll forgive me if I'm not rushing down to the bookies with chequebook in hand to stake my financial future on the word of his "sources".

I would rather have Lilley than Deuchar any day of the week, regardless of wages etc.

Lilley is an experienced pro who really annoys defenders with his physical presence, plus he's got the knack of being a dirty b*****d AND mostly getting away with it.

Deuchar is an over-rated and overhyped pansy, who think all he has to do in the penalty box is fling his elbows about and he'll score. No wonder he can't cut it in the 1st.

Morton would be better with Varielle, not that he'd go. :D;)

Why don't we have a little retrospective of some of The Lamebairn's other exclusives over the last few months?

A little montage music to set the mood... I favour "I Write The Songs" as performed by Barry Manilow. Aaaaand fade in to August:

Caveat: A small measure of respect is required since he tipped Liverpool for the CL in 2004 and Burley to leave Hearts early on with Romanov ruining the club.

But I'm sure he'll forgive me if I'm not rushing down to the bookies with chequebook in hand to stake my financial future on the word of his "sources".

Without question, the post of the week. If only for managing to include a Barry Manilow song and it still be funny.

Well done sir. "Doffs cap"

:lol::lol:

We could get Neil MacFarlane from Gretna, he would be on a good wage there and hasn't really broken into the first team yet.

I'd suggest Tosh is being allowed to leave because McFarlane is nearly fit and it's not practical having both of them on the books earning £1,000+ p/w.

I'd guess Grady would be another one they'd be looking to move with Graham, McMenamin and Berkley all there.

Then obviously your Jamie McQuilkens etc too.

I'd suggest Tosh is being allowed to leave because McFarlane is nearly fit and it's not practical having both of them on the books earning £1,000+ p/w.

I'd guess Grady would be another one they'd be looking to move with Graham, McMenamin and Berkley all there.

Then obviously your Jamie McQuilkens etc too.

Only a day too early!

Grady and McQuilken now free to leave!

Guest MFC_Jamie

Deuchar is pish? Hmmm so what are Forfar then?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and I heard that Grady was coming to cappielow. Is this true or a load of rubbish?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh and I heard that Grady was coming to cappielow. Is this true or a load of rubbish?

It was in the Sun, of course it's a load of pish.

It bloody well better be a load of pish anyway! Our striker turned defender has a far better goalscoring record than the guy.

It was in the Sun, of course it's a load of pish.

It bloody well better be a load of pish anyway! Our striker turned defender has a far better goalscoring record than the guy.

??? :unsure:

Archived