Guest son of shake hands

Thistle probably have more season ticket holders than Dumbaton!  :lol:

510738[/snapback]

Slight exaggeration there.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes they do! 

Think i'm better qualified to comment on it than you considering i've lived here for 20 years and stay a baw hair from barrfields.

Thistle probably have more season ticket holders than Dumbaton!  :lol:

510738[/snapback]

Well i personally know a largs thistle die hard he told me they dont sell them. also they only het around 200 a week. dumbartons avarage for this season was around 1000.

Well i personally know a largs thistle die hard he told me they dont sell them. also they only het around 200 a week. dumbartons avarage for this season was around 1000.

511376[/snapback]

Thistle very rarely get as much as 200 - only for derbies against Kilbirnie, Scottish Cup ties or games against Kilwinning and the like.

The comment about having more fans than Dumbarton was tongue in cheek, of course.

PS the "Largs Thistle die hard" is wrong - although i've not bought a season ticket for a few years now they still sell a good few each season.

I can confirm Beavers point that the Largs Thistle die hard you know is wrong.

They do sell season tickets (one of my mates has one) and they rarely get as many as 200 in the gate so your average attendance isn't under threat yet.

Barrfields probably holds more people than the SHS right enough so the potential is there...

Thistle very rarely get as much as 200 - only for derbies against Kilbirnie, Scottish Cup ties or games against Kilwinning and the like.

Talking about Largs, does Nardinis still sell ice cream which is pound for pound more expensive than processed uranium? :o

512052[/snapback]

Think Nardinis is shut - certainly looked that way a couple of weeks ago.

What would Gretna do if they didn't get money from Mr Brooks Mileson?

:o

511861[/snapback]

Probably go out of business but whats that got to do with the rumour of Deuchar signing for Morton?

• 2 months later...

Archived