• Created
  • Last Reply
Yip, we did.

Lilley wins 2 goals to one.

Gretna out of the cup.

Thank you.

Good night.

624714[/snapback]

They're both on 3 in total for the season, it's gonnae be a while before anything is decided. I still say Kenny Deuchar is a better player than Derek Lilley and he's getting better.....

Guest DongaTon
They're both on 3 in total for the season, it's gonnae be a while before anything is decided. I still say Kenny Deuchar is a better player than Derek Lilley and he's getting better.....

629013[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

629013[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this the Kenny Deuchar who was voted Falkirk's worst ever player and who's as yet unproven above 2nd division level?

Derek Lilley being the man who's played and scored in the Premeirship for Leeds?

Behave yourself, Scott!

You're making yourself sound foolish.

Even if Deuchar rattles in 50 goals this season he'll still have a lot to achieve in the game before he can be mentioned in the same class as Lilley.

From what I have seen I reckon Deuchar is a better all round player than Lilley at the moment.

When Lilley was at his peak, lets be honest he is not at the moment otherwise he wouldn't be playing for Morton ;), he may have been the better out of the 2 though I feel Deuchar has the potential to play at the same level as Lilley has.

Regardless they are both excellent players who will be a handful for us and the other 2nd division teams this season.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Is this the Kenny Deuchar who was voted Falkirk's worst ever player and who's as yet unproven above 2nd division level?

Derek Lilley being the man who's played and scored in the Premeirship for Leeds?

Behave yourself, Scott!

You're making yourself sound foolish.

Even if Deuchar rattles in 50 goals this season he'll still have a lot to achieve in the game before he can be mentioned in the same class as Lilley.

629697[/snapback]

Lilley is a good player don't get me wrong but his career he's never really been prolific since leaving you first time around and his career has gone down ever since 'scoring for Leeds in the premiership'

Deuchar is younger, willing to learn and improve on the player he already is, he works hard is good in the air and scores goals. In my opinion he will go further and be better than Derek Lilley.

Who knows he might even be Walter's solution in a wee while ;)

I feel Deuchar has the potential to play at the same level as Lilley has.

629792[/snapback]

Deuchar is younger, willing to learn and improve on the player he already is, he works hard is good in the air and scores goals. In my opinion he will go further and be better than Derek Lilley.

Who knows he might even be Walter's solution in a wee while ;)

630158[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Nurse, Nurse we have two live ones here.

Look, when Deuchar actually makes his mark at any decent level in the game come back and talk.

There's no arguement who the better player is, this is silly. :lol:

IMO Deuchar will never cut it above 1st division level and even there he may struggle.

;):)

Deuchar or Lilley????

What is this pish?????

What has deuchar done???

I think he is a potentially good striker but at present there is no contest.

If Lilley was with gretna last year????? or vice versa..... lilley has done it deuchar has yet to.

This thread is f**ked up pish.

You are talking about players that are too old now to be regarded as good (or even potentially good). Lilley was OK 10 years ago, but he was never a great player, and Deuchar wouldn't even get into my top ten EF players.

p.s. I still have 100% respect for Deuchar because unlike other players (i.e. Alex Williams) he never did the badge kissing pish when he was banging in the goals against us for Gretna last season.

point taken mate. Deucher is a player who will do well over the years. I reckon he will be reknowned for his goalscoring lowerleague like Andy Smith or Owen Coyle, which is not a put down as these guys were finishers of a high level, respected in the game.

My mate reckns that Templeman will score more than Lilley this year.....I hope so. But I reckon that Andy McLaren will get near on 20 goals for the Ton. We have goals from different areas and a well marshalled defence. We will do ok!!

Mon e ton!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived