Deuchar For Morton?

This is probably alot of nonsense but..........

Just been speaking to a Morton fan who claims to know people on the inside, yeah right. He claims that Kenny Deuchar will be a Morton player the start of the season!

Obviously I don't believe him and I stand to make a tenner :D if he doesn't sign. Just wondered if anyone had heard this one as surely he would cost £150-200kish?and lets be honest Morton ain't exactly a big club ;) AND I'm sure Gretski wouldn't wish to sell their top player to a rival.....................

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been speaking to a Morton fan who claims to know people on the inside, yeah right. He claims that Kenny Deuchar will be a Morton player the start of the season!

Obviously I don't believe him and I stand to make a tenner :D if he doesn't sign. Just wondered if anyone had heard this one as surely he would cost £150-200kish?and lets be honest Morton ain't exactly a big club  ;)  AND I'm sure Gretski wouldn't wish to sell their top player to a rival.....................

509832[/snapback]

:lol: It's gettin better!

Guest son of shake hands

Obviously I don't believe him and I stand to make a tenner :D if he doesn't sign. Just wondered if anyone had heard this one as surely he would cost £150-200kish?and lets be honest Morton ain't exactly a big club  ;)  AND I'm sure Gretski wouldn't wish to sell their top player to a rival.....................

509832[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Think you'll be a tenner up mate.

509832[/snapback]

what pish :lol: £150-200kish? :lol:

Just to repeat :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's just signed a new three year deal. We arent a selling club and bids have already been turned down from bigger clubs than Morton. His wages are likely to be higher than than most others at Morton. Does the Chairman have an Austin Martin to loan him when he scores a Hat trick.

Easiest money you have ever made. If your mate is confident it will happen I'll make a wager with him aswell

what pish  :lol: £150-200kish? :lol:

509875[/snapback]

He probably isnt worth that but it would take that plus more to take him away from Raydale as we dont need to accept a bid of anything less than that

Guest Tomsk The Beano
We arent a selling club and bids have already been turned down from bigger clubs than Morton.

You must be new to the Div 2 forum or else you'd know that Morton are the BIGGEST club in the Multiverse ;)

Guest RRFC1
Does the Chairman have an Austin Martin to loan him when he scores a Hat trick.

Whats an Austin Martin?

Guest se65an
You must be new to the Div 2 forum or else you'd know that Morton are the BIGGEST club in the Multiverse ;)

510094[/snapback]

What rubbish!!!

We're bigger than that. FFS

509832[/snapback]

I mind when Deuchar was at Falkirk he must be one of the worse players ive ever seen. I think hes found his level in div 3. Not a good signing

I reckon that this a wind up.  Morton can't match Gretna's wages and there is no way they will release their top goalscorer

510467[/snapback]

I agree with you but he seemed totally convinced it would happen that's why I asked him to put his money where his mouth is! :D He actually wanted to bet more than a tenner. :o What do you think? Go back and invest more of my cash? as Gretna ed says he has just signed a 3 year deal...............

I agree with you but he seemed totally convinced it would happen that's why I asked him to put his money where his mouth is!  :D He actually wanted to bet more than a tenner. :o  What do you think? Go back and invest more of my cash? as Gretna ed says he has just signed a 3 year deal...............

510682[/snapback]

Bet as high as he's willing to go. No way in hell this will EVER happen. Morton are far too big for him and are in the market for a QUALITY striker - John Sutton, Derek Lilley, Kenny Deuchar - spot the odd one out!

:D

Bet as high as he's willing to go.  No way in hell this will EVER happen.  Morton are far too big for him and are in the market for a QUALITY striker - John Sutton, Derek Lilley, Kenny Deuchar - spot the odd one out!

:D

510685[/snapback]

I managed to see Gretna a couple of times last season and have to admitt Deuchar was quality. Ok I did see him against Stenhousemuir and East Stirling :lol: but Deachar and Bingham did look the biz.............

He has come a long way since his Falkirk/East Fife days and is clearly loving FT football.

Not that it will happen but I think Deuchar would a great signing for Morton

Ha! Don't you just love the close season and all the rumours that go round!

One man who we would give to you (I'd pay his Aston Martin fare!) is Rowan 'The Great' Alexander. Bloody clueless without and with Brooks' money. Please take him!

John Sutton, Derek Lilley, Kenny Deuchar - erm one of them keeps pet raccoons? Only one of them can speak Japanese? Or only one of them is of a good enough quality that they will not be signing for Morton? Am I getting warm??? :lol::lol:

Largs Thistle dont sell season tickets

510695[/snapback]

Yes they do!

Think i'm better qualified to comment on it than you considering i've lived here for 20 years and stay a baw hair from barrfields.

Thistle probably have more season ticket holders than Dumbaton! :lol:

Archived