Strange dreams

In the toilet a work there was a pile of old desk parts. I took some screws, hinges and drawer runners for a project. Gordon Brown came in and caught me. Back at my desk Gordon was going me a hard time about what I was up to. But he was leaving that day and had to go to his presentation, so I think I got away with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a dream last night there was someone who blogged about St. Johnstone and all their posts were slaughtering the team and players after accosting them while holding weird animals and taking pictures of the players' reactions. I still have this image in my head of a guy looking confused at a hand with a frog in it. 

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Had a dream last night there was someone who blogged about St. Johnstone and all their posts were slaughtering the team and players after accosting them while holding weird animals and taking pictures of the players' reactions. I still have this image in my head of a guy looking confused at a hand with a frog in it. 

Great feature for a programme- Steven May meets a mayfly, David Wotherspoon meets a spoonbill.

Perhaps not.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In an otherwise nothing dream earlier this week, I suddenly remembered that, in 1992, Pronce Andrew had starred in a fictionalised vanity biopic about his life. It had made it into cinemas at the time, but nobody watched it and it was virtually forgotten (well, you don't remember it, do you). The poster was very similar to the one for Tiger Warsaw, only with Andy's gurning mug in military dress instead of Patrick Swayze, and his grasping wife in the background instead of a tiger. The only part of the film that I remembered was an opening dance scene in a disco, with a voiceover that said, "It was the 1970s...and the Prince liked to DANCE!"

Hoping to avoid dreaming about any sequels tonight  :shutup

MV5BZjhhYzE5NzQtNDRlYy00OGE2LTg1NDAtYTI0

23 hours ago, BFTD said:

In an otherwise nothing dream earlier this week, I suddenly remembered that, in 1992, Pronce Andrew had starred in a fictionalised vanity biopic about his life. It had made it into cinemas at the time, but nobody watched it and it was virtually forgotten (well, you don't remember it, do you). The poster was very similar to the one for Tiger Warsaw, only with Andy's gurning mug in military dress instead of Patrick Swayze, and his grasping wife in the background instead of a tiger. The only part of the film that I remembered was an opening dance scene in a disco, with a voiceover that said, "It was the 1970s...and the Prince liked to DANCE!"

Hoping to avoid dreaming about any sequels tonight  :shutup

MV5BZjhhYzE5NzQtNDRlYy00OGE2LTg1NDAtYTI0

If you look at the credits, why was a former Aberdeen player in a Patrick Swayze film?

20 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

If you look at the credits, why was a former Aberdeen player in a Patrick Swayze film?

If you look at the release date, he'd have been at Halifax at the time. Swayze was a big fan. I heard he donated a life-size statue of Brian Kilcline to the Natural History Museum in LA.

No coincidence that the club folded after he died.

Had a dream last night I was part of some kind of merger with the STV News channel and they didn't want me or the people I was with there. I called John Mackay a Ron Burgundy cosplayer with the personality of a box of own brand stationary. Jim Duffy was there and I called him a baldy c**t and offered him a square go.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream last night Motherwell signed a goalkeeper who was a known neo-Nazi. His first game was away to Livingston and they got beat 6-0. He was so raging his shaved head looked like a giant cherry tomato with a barbed wire tattoo on his neck. Reaction to the affair was understandably poor, with Kevin Thomson in tears discussing it on Sportscene. 

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Had a dream last night Motherwell signed a goalkeeper who was a known neo-Nazi. His first game was away to Livingston and they got beat 6-0. He was so raging his shaved head looked like a giant cherry tomato with a barbed wire tattoo on his neck. Reaction to the affair was understandably poor, with Kevin Thomson in tears discussing it on Sportscene. 

Let us know if he goes to Clyde on loan in your dream tonight

Dreamt Alex Ferguson was in charge of Thistle and said he was putting me on as keeper at half time away to Stirling Albion. He even gave me Alan Rough's game worn shirt from World Cup '82 to wear. (Un)fortunately we were terrible and as it was 0-0 at the half he kept me on the bench.

Last night I was on the Peppa Pig Express, a train filled with women and their screaming brats. It was going through a tunnel when one of them tried to get off, got caught in the door and was in danger of getting crushed between the train and tunnel wall. I did the heroic thing of pulling the emergency stop chord which transported me to be travelling down a big grassy hill on a beautiful sunny day in a bakers bread tray with a Pakistani lassie.  Got to the bottom which was outside Queen Street station. Went into a rough looking boozer with the lassie who turned into 3 policewomen who accused a boy at the bar of pishing on police documents. 

Brilliant dream and I can remember every detail.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Last night I was on the Peppa Pig Express, a train filled with women and their screaming brats. It was going through a tunnel when one of them tried to get off, got caught in the door and was in danger of getting crushed between the train and tunnel wall. I did the heroic thing of pulling the emergency stop chord which transported me to be travelling down a big grassy hill on a beautiful sunny day in a bakers bread tray with a Pakistani lassie.  Got to the bottom which was outside Queen Street station. Went into a rough looking boozer with the lassie who turned into 3 policewomen who accused a boy at the bar of pishing on police documents. 

Brilliant dream and I can remember every detail.

2 hours ago, broon-loon said:

^^ Watched Indiana Jones before bedtime.

Ate a 1.5kg chunk of mature cheddar before bedtime mair like.............................................