tobeylarone

Strange dreams

I had a night terror a few months back.  My bed faces the window.  I woke up unable to move, feeling like something was gripping me to my bed.  Looking at my window there was a creature I would describe as a demon pig thing like that scene from the original amityville film with the girls imaginary friend Jodie.  Red glowing eyes and nashing teeth.

We often wonder what we’d be like in a life or death situation.  Do we fight or run.  To my own surprise I wanted to kill it.  I was determined to get out my bed and face it.  Not being able to move just made me angrier.  I did go out with a girl in my teens called Jodie.  Maybe it was just her.

Glen Michael (or an avatar of him) appeared in my dream last night. 
Creepy fucker
Context and narrative is required Dr Cement, the P&B jury shall pass their judgement thereafter.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Glen Michael (or an avatar of him) appeared in my dream last night. 

Creepy fucker

That wasn't a dream. 

"Now children, we're going to watch a clip of a man who thinks he is Zidane but is more ZsaZsa Gabor on the fives pitch:

1b98bc988a0c1e45d02f33748371a682.jpg

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

That wasn't a dream. 

"Now children, we're going to watch a clip of a man who thinks he is Zidane but is more ZsaZsa Gabor on the fives pitch:

1b98bc988a0c1e45d02f33748371a682.jpg

Check him out with his creepy video recorder with eyes and a mouth.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Check him out with his creepy video recorder with eyes and a mouth.

It's saying: 

"Please Glen, dinnae come in ma mooth again"

My main beef with Glen Michael was his definition of "cavalcade" was a long way from mine. You were lucky if there were more than 2 cartoons.

I met him at the till in What Every Woman Wants in Ayr when I was a kid. Pretty starstruck tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I met him at the till in What Every Woman Wants in Ayr when I was a kid. Pretty starstruck tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That sentence simply oozes glamour.

It certainly oozes something...

"Hello there young lad. Do you want to say hello to Rusty and Paladin?"

"Just ring up my cheap crappy purchases, Glen. I don't have time for this pish."

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

But how did you feel?

Had a dream that a huge articulated truck with monster truck wheels came up the top of our street and turned, crushing all the cars in the process. I actually looked out of the window to check the car was ok when I woke up this morning

Last night I dreamt that I caught a great white shark (with an ordinary fishing rod) but was struggling to dispose of it. After eating some of it(tasted like fish), I tried to sell to various restaurants with varying success. By the time I woke up, I still had the front half in the boot of the car but had to get rid because I was going to the supermarket and needed the bootspace for my shopping. 

I don't often have sexual dreams, but last night I dreamed I was rattling some elderly woman at work. We had to keep stopping when somebody walked into the room, because apparently being naked at Dream Work is OK so long as your genitals aren't intertwined. She kept complaining that my cock wasn't big enough, no matter how many times I enlarged it using the power of Wishy Thinking. The whole thing was deeply unpleasant, but it felt like I had to please the auld hag for some unspecified work reason.

What does it all mean, O brothers?

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I don't often have sexual dreams, but last night I dreamed I was rattling some elderly woman at work. We had to keep stopping when somebody walked into the room, because apparently being naked at Dream Work is OK so long as your genitals aren't intertwined. She kept complaining that my cock wasn't big enough, no matter how many times I enlarged it using the power of Wishy Thinking. The whole thing was deeply unpleasant, but it felt like I had to please the auld hag for some unspecified work reason.

What does it all mean, O brothers?

It was just a glimpse into next week.