Strange dreams

Sci-fi geek alert. I dreamed last night that I was on the first Death Star in Star Wars: A New Hope, which was collapsing in on itself and I was trying to escape before I got crushed. Han Solo was there but he apparently couldn't be arsed contributing anything to our escape and stood moping around telling me it was a waste of time even trying. Trapped in a collapsing room, I had the bright idea of escaping through a ventilation shaft, only for Han to point out that this was a terrible idea due to the fact a large industrial-sized fan blade was currently spinning round inside. I solved this problem by unplugging the fan blade from the wall. Don't know why he didn't think of it, really.

3 hours ago, nsr said:

Trapped in a collapsing room, I had the bright idea of escaping through a ventilation shaft, only for Han to point out that this was a terrible idea due to the fact a large industrial-sized fan blade was currently spinning round inside. I solved this problem by unplugging the fan blade from the wall. Don't know why he didn't think of it, really.

Han SoSlow.

3 hours ago, nsr said:

Sci-fi geek alert. I dreamed last night that I was on the first Death Star in Star Wars: A New Hope, which was collapsing in on itself and I was trying to escape before I got crushed. Han Solo was there but he apparently couldn't be arsed contributing anything to our escape and stood moping around telling me it was a waste of time even trying. Trapped in a collapsing room, I had the bright idea of escaping through a ventilation shaft, only for Han to point out that this was a terrible idea due to the fact a large industrial-sized fan blade was currently spinning round inside. I solved this problem by unplugging the fan blade from the wall. Don't know why he didn't think of it, really.

Great idea kid, one in a million.

About two weeks ago I had a dream that our landlord put the rent up on our flat. On Monday we got a letter from him, putting the rent up on our flat.

We absolutely never hear from him so f**k knows how that happened to be my dream.

6 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I Had a dream about working in a client's house .(I had not heard from this customer in months ) .next day I got a txt from him asking when i was available to do the job . 

Freaky

Hurry up and have a dream about Dundee winning.

Last night I had a dream a plane crashed in the street opposite mine. It happened at night and was on fire when it was going down. Once it destroyed all the tenements that my back bedroom faces I could see the entire skyline of Glasgow in much more detail than usual.  I say usual because that's actually the view from the front of the flat, not the back.

Had a plane dream last night also.  Was on a 747 coming back from holiday with the missus and bairn when the pilot said they were going to have to divert to Dundee because of some reason or another.  Anyway, we flew in over Dundee and the pilot landed on the Perth Road. So we were merrily whizzing along the road, in a 747, passed all the shops and pubs (hello Mennies) and Im thinking, how come the wings arent hitting anything.  I wound down the window (great idea, more planes should have this), looked out to see the wings had folded back in on themselves.  I spoke to one of the cabin crew and they managed to get the pilot to drop us off at the house which was nice.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had a plane dream last night also.  Was on a 747 coming back from holiday with the missus and bairn when the pilot said they were going to have to divert to Dundee because of some reason or another.  Anyway, we flew in over Dundee and the pilot landed on the Perth Road. So we were merrily whizzing along the road, in a 747, passed all the shops and pubs (hello Mennies) and Im thinking, how come the wings arent hitting anything.  I wound down the window (great idea, more planes should have this), looked out to see the wings had folded back in on themselves.  I spoke to one of the cabin crew and they managed to get the pilot to drop us off at the house which was nice.

Not a dream but a pal of mine is just heading on a couple of long haul flights with his family (mrs + 4 kids). He has a bad back and doctor advised him against sitting on a plane for that long. Booked himself business class on different flights to the family. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not a dream but a pal of mine is just heading on a couple of long haul flights with his family (mrs + 4 kids). He has a bad back and doctor advised him against sitting on a plane for that long. Booked himself business class on different flights to the family. 

Tremendous!

Last night I was in a restaurant or something clearly after a wedding. There were loads of my family there and all the other extras you get in dreams. 

Anyway, I went to sit down at the table my brother was at and pulled out the seat beside a guy I didn't know. I said hi and we had a wee chat, when all of a sudden I realised it was Forfar Athletic defender Ross Meechan. Naturally therefore I got in a pretty excitable chat about lower league Scottish football, explained I was a Dumbarton fan and we spoke about the games between us and Forfar this season, the former Dumbarton players he's played with (MIck Dunlop, Alan Cook and Brad Spencer were the three that came up) and all the usual stuff you'd speak to a lower league footballer about at a wedding.

Eventually we ran out of chat, he went back to speaking to the other folk at the table (I knew none of them, except my Aunt, who totally blanked me) and I ended up talking to my brother.

That was it. But the weird thing is that if you had asked me to describe or even point to Forfar Athletic defender Ross Meechan in real life I would really struggle. This morning curiosity got the better of me, so I Googled him to see if he looked anything like he did and my dream - and he did. It was definitely him.

Last night I started my second stint at Morgan Stanley. I sat down at my new desk and immediately became confused at why I’d quit my job to rejoin this mob, when my first stint was the worst year of my life.

Woke up hating myself for fucking up my life again.

Had a weird dream that i had to climb a ladder to get into a car park. But the ladder was only held on by a cable tie and as i got to the top of the ladder the cable tie snapped. The weirdest bit was as the ladder started falling backwards and i was going through the air, there was a calmness over me as I thought “so this is how i die”. I also could feel the cold air going over my back as i fell backwards.

Last night I was back at school for some reason, hanging around with a bunch of cool and/or edgy kids who were smoking. They gave me a cigarette which I took despite knowing smoking was  bad for my health, but somehow managed to smoke it without actually inhaling at any point so it was all good.