tobeylarone

Strange dreams

Ever been hunted by a T-Rex?

I was! twice

Out in the open streets you do feel exposed, listen for it?  Quick hide. This is not Jurassic Park where you hear its footsteps, no it's quiet... watching, listening....sniffing the air just waiting for you to make the wrong move, turn the wrong corner.

was woken up at 4 barely able to breath. me and my mate were in a play park, one i used to take the kids to, sniffing these massive lines of coke and swallowing e's. suddenly we had to hide as we could sense something hunting us but couldnt see it. we split up and i hid behind a large bush. next thing there was a massive ride on lawn mower behind me that was spitting all the grass cuttings over me but the clippings were really heavy. they completely covered me and it went so dark. slowly my chest was crushing and i could feel my ribs snapping one by one.

was horrible when i woke and took me ages to get my breath back.

Does anyone have a dream where they are playing football but with a random object instead of a ball?

I have a drawn that I’m laying bricks using a spoon. Also have a dream that I’m using just my hands to do rendering. Think it’s down to performance related anxiety!

On 11/15/2018 at 17:15, IainMorton said:

Does anyone have a dream where they are playing football but with a random object instead of a ball?

I had a career yah know, scored for Aberdeen against Ayr Utd through a forest of legs with a completely deflated ball. You know as if a dog had chewed it. The rest of the game we used a tennis ball.

Still, that goal was the defining moment in my short unconscious football career.

I had a dream the other day that i was playing the bagpipes somewhere. Have never in my life even wanted to play them, so f**k knows why my brain decided to come up with that.

On 16/12/2018 at 07:08, throbber said:

I have a drawn that I’m laying bricks using a spoon. Also have a dream that I’m using just my hands to do rendering. Think it’s down to performance related anxiety!

Do you ever dream your shagging a close with a cocktail sausage?

Do you ever dream your shagging a close with a cocktail sausage?

Every time I stay at the mother in laws.

Went to the diggers pub at gorgie for a few pints and decided to walk down past tynecastle as my bus had been diverted. John Hughes grabbed me and told me to get in the stadium lounge quickly, as there was free drink and entertainment. Grant stott was on stage wearing hearts pyjamas with rod petrie, singing sings about Wallace mercer, while mercer watched on from a balcony.

Most of my dreams involve falling from a great height, endlessly falling until I awaken.

I do recall once, being chased by a huge can of WD40, the wee red plastic straw attachment that's used for oiling crevices was a sort of evil probe. Terrifying at the time.

2 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Most of my dreams involve falling from a great height, endlessly falling until I awaken.

I do recall once, being chased by a huge can of WD40, the wee red plastic straw attachment that's used for oiling crevices was a sort of evil probe. Terrifying at the time.

bd6c968769a5bcef5162b8a34d8e8404.jpg

Woken from this by the alarm this morning - it was World Cup time at some point way in the future, and it was being hosted in Scotland. Spent the dream dotting about the country going between stadiums, watching all the games. We hadn't qualified, of course, but Brechin and Forfar were in the same group. The intergalactic press were going nuts about this amazing derby match. Alicante had qualified for the knockout stage after one game because everybody liked them, I think.

Oh, and I missed out on getting my hole from a bizarre alien creature because I let her hamsters out of their cage. Not a euphemism. Still feel a bit guilty.

20 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Oh, and I missed out on getting my hole from a bizarre alien creature because I let her hamsters out of their cage. Not a euphemism. Still feel a bit guilty.

Did this happen during the World Cup?

I also sometimes have a dream where I appear to be walking down the street, but I am actually gliding about a foot above the pavement. f**k knows what that means (apart from the fact I’m a weirdo) :lol: 

20 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Did this happen during the World Cup?

During one of the games, in a booth down at pitchside. Must have been one hell of a match.

20 hours ago, IainMorton said:

I also sometimes have a dream where I appear to be walking down the street, but I am actually gliding about a foot above the pavement. f**k knows what that means (apart from the fact I’m a weirdo) :lol: 

I used to have that all the time, although it was more that I could jump and remain just above the floor by adjusting my balance, like when you stand on one leg and start to get wobbly after a while.

This post may be proof that you're also a weirdo. Sorry.

Last night I had a pet duck that I called 'Drake'.  I found him in a big sea cave and then he followed me home.

7Xdb.gif

Last night I dreamt a colleague at work persuaded me to swap houses with her, only her house was on an island miles from work. Also it was all populated by fundamentalist Christians, so I arrived and had to get down to praying straight away. Everyone was so busy praising god that nothing was getting done and the otherwise pretty island was strewn with rubbish, there was no food or heating in the houses. I tried to get people to sort the place out but they accused me of not being a christian and I had to run away :blink:

Should never read p&b before bed.

Just before the wee one hollered on me I was dreaming I was sitting with the wife and out of nowhere I picked up that days paper and the front page was David silva of Man City with the headline ‘I love it when she shits on my face’

The twitter thread will help you get this one!

Dunno what I'm eating at the moment but it's giving me weird dreams each night.

So last night's was a strange one. I've previously had a dream about making my way out of a modern but rubbish city into a grand old country house. Last night I had a dream that my family all wanted to go but needed me to guide them out, as it was a nightmare to get out of the city as it's a mess of roads and junctions and underpasses. A bit like Cumbernauld. Anyway the nice old country pile was reached on foot by walking along this narrow path made of bricks, about 30 feet high. On either side of this path were grassy areas but they had big panthers prowling around. On the way to get to this country house I'm guiding my family and lose my footing and fall off the path and end up scrabbling to get back up while panthers come over to eat me. I manage to get myself back up and tell them to run back the way we came, while panthers are climbing up the wall behind me! I lose sight of all my folks but make it back onto the path. I start running to catch up with them and keep finding stuff they had been carrying for the nice day out we planned. Picnic plates, swingball, that kind of thing. Feeling guilty, I pick all this stuff back up and start trying to run while clumsily carrying all this stuff, while panthers are climbing up on the path behind me. I make it back to the outskirts of the town and make it into a building, where a panther has made it ahead of me somehow and is blocking my way, but hasn't seen me. Just then, another family of foreign tourists come in talking noisily. I hiss at them to be quiet and point to the panther, but instead of running in fear they all get cameras out and take photos of me and the panther! Then I woke up.

I was having quite the time with an ex colleague of mine until I woke up. Was shiting it as I thought I'd said her name in my sleep but apparently not, I'm still alive.

Not that I'd ever be such a p***k but if it's a dream and I can't help it, well may as well enjoy it.