tobeylarone

Strange dreams

Last night was a change from the one where I’m back at uni, knowing I’m failing, and not knowing what to do and thinking my life is over.

I somehow got back together with the last lady who had the pleasure of being my girlfriend (who I haven’t seen in 8 years). We were living together in some house I’ve never seen in some place I’ve never seen. Anyway, the place somehow went on fire and we had to move in to a strange place until the house was repaired. It was a small room with a bed in it that was sort of like a capsule almost, with a big glass wall. Someone, a neighbour, was shouting at me for some reason until I opened the door and told him to bolt.

I later went back to the house that had been on fire and surprisingly most of the stuff was absolutely fine, despite there being ash all over the place.

Woke up feeling a bit melancholic.

I had a dream last night I was watching Kiss at T in the Park, except it was actually in the assembly hall in my old school. They were headlining on the Sunday and barely anybody was there. There was an old guy in a wheelchair right down at the front who decided to leave before they were finished and the stopped playing to make sure everybody got out the way so he could back up and get out. Once he was gone I ended up watching them from a seat high up in a balcony to the side of the floor. While I was up here Gene Simmons started making huge ladders of people holding on to each other and he would lift them up and swing them about like a giant whip. A huge fat ginger burd tried to join in but a security guy ran over and stopped her. 

I also had a dream last night that Cristiano Ronaldo was killed while taking part in a race of some sort. I think it was a rally car he was in, he was driving with his visor open and something hit him somehow. I saw the in-car camera view of his eyes closing and his head slumping down on to the dashboard. Real Madrid didn't acknowledge it on twitter, which I thought was strange. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Last night I went to East End Park on a Friday to buy tickets for a Saturday game the following day.  They said that the team were staying around after that game to play East Fife in a cup game straight afterwards (yes, players playing two games back-to-back), and that would be an extra £5 if I wanted that.

However, I presumed that the first game was at 3pm, only to find out that KO had been at 11:15 and that if I hurried up then I might make the last 10 mins of the East Fife game.  Alas, it wasn't to be and £25 had been spent in vain.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Another plane crash dream last night.  Happened outside my old house in Elgin. Landed on top of the wee play park but rather than exploding, it turned into a bus and drove off.

Had a dream last night my house was tanned. It was that traumatising it actually woke me up, whereupon I reached out, checked my PS4 was still there, and went back to sleep. 

On 12/09/2018 at 12:11, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Another plane crash dream last night.  Happened outside my old house in Elgin. Landed on top of the wee play park but rather than exploding, it turned into a bus and drove off.

A happy ending is always good. That's an Airbus.

I get a repeating boring dream. Won a new Transit van or came by it somehow and I left it in an underground or multistory car park as I didn't need it. Then I'm moving house and need it but can't remember where it is. Spend the dream wandering about North London searching for it, or standing in the rain on the M6 waiting for a bus. Used to get flying dreams, what's gone wrong?

Last night I had a dream I bumped in to a lassy I went out with for a few years but we’re talking years ago, been wondering all day what she’s up to now. Turns out today is her birthday. Strange indeed.

I dreamt last night that I was drafted into the NFL to play safety but my first game was taking place in a supermarket. I had to tackle people in the aisles while shoppers pushed heir trolleys about.

Every so often I get dreams where I'm witnessing a nuke going off and have to hide somewhere. Recently, I was rooming with The Rock looking out the windows at Cologne (Park Road, Rosyth) wondering when we'd get out again.

Just remembered last night I was living in student halls, packing up ready to leave and the only other person doing so was someone who called themselves throbber.

i was in charge of opening a new set of floating allottments on a lake. Nobody would come on the lake because of the giant amphipods leaping like salmon up the waterfalls that flowed upwards because of all the vulcanism. There were nautilus too, but they didn't jump so well.

Keep having dreams I'm wearing those kids Heelys shoes and I'm weaving fast as f**k through town centres and it's great fun.

If I'm not dreaming about that it's about meeting and shagging fit women.

Quite frankly I don't want to wake up from them as they're way more exciting than anything that's happening in the real world. 

Staying in the guest quarter's of a friend's house nearby and going out in the grounds I could see a huge gorilla in the trees. Not quite King Kong size but probably 20ft tall. He winked at me, hopped on the roof and vanished into the trees. His intentions did not seem good. Had to go out and check the fucker wasn't out in the garden. Very realistic. BE A WEAR of 20ft gorilla if you're in or around Juniper Green. 

I was dreaming that some guy was doing a countdown until my alarm went off and it went off right when he said it would, was pretty spooky.